Free Next Day Shipping Across Ireland and Northern Ireland
Saracen Hack in Black 54cm Road Gravel Bike 2017
Now ...€ 1312!was... € 1640.00
Go further, ride harder
|FRAME||Series 2 custom butted and hydroformed 6061 alloy tubeset / IS42-IS52 tapered headtube / mudguard eyelets and rack mounts / UK developed for the urban environment|
|FORK||Full UD carbon fork / tapered steerer / 15mm / mudguard eyelets / Formula axle|
|SHIFTERS||Shimano ST-RS505 2x11 speed|
|REAR DERAILLEUR||Shimano 105 5800|
|FRONT DERAILLEUR||Shimano 105 5800|
|CHAINSET||Shimano 105 5800 50/34T 170-175mm|
|BOTTOM BRACKET||Shimano BB-4600|
|CASSETTE||Shimano 5800 11 speed cassette 11-28T|
|RIMS||Araya DM-713 doublewall alloy 32h|
|HUBS||Formula RX-81 sealed bearing 28h front / Formula DC-38 sealed bearing 28h rear / rear safety axle|
|SPOKES||Double-butted stainless steel|
|TYRES||Halo H-Block 700 x 38c / custom tan walls|
|HANDLEBARS||Saracen OS 6061 DB alloy drop-bar / 420-440mm wide / 70mm reach / 120mm drop|
|GRIPS||Saracen suede with gel|
|STEM||Saracen 6061 3D-forged alloy / 90-110mm / A-head / -7 degree rise / 31.8mm clamp|
|SADDLE||Saracen custom road|
|SEATPOST||Alloy micro-adjust / 30.9mm|
|PEDALS||Steel cage with resin body / toe clips and straps|
You Save € 328
Cannondale Caadx Cyclocross Bike Ultegra 2018 54
Now ...€ 1734!was... € 2040.00
Serious do-it-all versatility meets serious ‘cross racing capability. With a lightweight, smooth-riding frame and the same traction, fit and handling as the SuperX, CAADX is the ultimate “race on Sunday, commute on Monday” all-around adventure machine.
SuperX geometry and CAAD12-inspired features make CAADX the perfect first cyclocross bike, back-up pit bike, versatile super-commuter or all-road adventurer.
- FRAME: CAADX Cyclocross Disc, SmartForm C2 Alloy, BB30
- FORK: Cannondale Ultra X Disc, Carbon blades, 1-1/4" to 1-1/8" tapered steerer, 55mm offset
- RIMS: CX 2.0, 19mm inner, tubeless ready, 28 hole
- HUBS: Formula, CX-20 front, CX-22 rear
- SPOKES: Stainless Steel, 14g
- TYRES: Schwalbe Rapid Rob, 700x35c
- PEDALS: Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap
- CRANK: Cannondale Si w/ FSA rings 46/36
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FSA BB30
- CHAIN: KMC X11EL, 11-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105, 11-32, 11-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000, 31.8 clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000, GS
- SHIFTERS: Shimano RS685 hydro disc
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C3 Compact, butted 6061 Alloy
- GRIPS: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- STEM: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6 deg.
- HEADSET: CAADX Si, 25mm top cap
- BRAKES: Shimano RS685 hydro disc, 160/160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano RS685 hydro disc
- SADDLE: Cannondale Stage CX
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3 Alloy, 27.2x350mm (46-56), 400mm (58-61)
Innovation AND Technology
- SUPERX GEOMETRY: With the same geometry and fit as its big brother, SuperX, the CAADX delivers awesome traction, stability and handling. It’s also a perfect pit bike for new SuperX owners.
- “BEST OF BOTH” HANDLING OutFront Steering Geometry offers drama-free stability on technical courses and potholed streets but maintains quick-handling agility everywhere else.
- LIGHT AND SMOOTH SmartForm C2 Alloy Construction and CAAD12-inspired tube shapes keep it light and easy to shoulder, while SPEED SAVE Micro-Suspension helps you track smoothly through the rough stuff.
- SWEET VERSATILITY Subtle rack mounts, a removable seatstay mud guard mount and hidden fork mud guard mounts expand its usability without affecting its racy looks.
- 37C TYRE CLEARANCE CAADX has room to run full 37c tyres, even with its super short chainstays
Aspiring ‘cross racers, fast commuters and all-road adventurers.
A balanced and aggressive position for max efficiency and dialed cyclocross race handling.
SPEED SAVE Micro-Suspension
Dramatically shaped and flattened seat stays and chainstays absorb shock for better control, traction and comfort.
Flat Mount Rear Brake
Low profile, easy to adjust and superlight flat disc mount in the rear.
Removable Seat Stay Mud guard Mount
Secure mount for mud guards. There when you need it, gone when you don’t. Included with bike.
1-1/8” to 1-1/4” tapered steerer and headtube provide the ideal blend of stout steering precision and light weight