In the year 2000, the design team at Tifosi set out to create a range of bikes that were not only able to withstand the conditions British cyclists faced all year round, but also bikes that used the finest European components whilst remaining competitively priced.
Tifosi quickly earned a reputation from both retailers and consumers and became a brand synonymous with the term ‘Winter Bike’.
After many years of research and testing combined with a passion for grassroots racing, Tifosi is proud to be associated with the pinnacle of Elite British racing, having their first race team, Spirit Bikes, ranked as the number 1 Elite Amateur team in the UK.
Spirit bikes pride themselves not only on winning races, but also on supporting young riders through the early years of their career and guiding them onto the world of Pro racing. An ethos that blends perfectly with everything Tifosi stands for.
Tifosi SS26 Ultegra Carbon Road Bike 2018 S € 2045!
Delivery in 5-7 days to United States for €55.00
For the new SS26 we have taken the very best elements of the original frame and reconfigured the geometry to make this bike perfect for all day riding and endurance events. With modern features such as the hidden aero seatpost clamp, large BB shell and oversized headtube and downtube, the SS26 is fast but still comfortable, offering excellent cornering, as well as high-level impact and vibration absorption; all of this without sacrificing weight or stiffness.
The SS26 takes its name from the picturesque road that links the Italian and French sides of Mont Blanc in the Aosta valley, brought to fame by the opening sequence of the cinematic classic The Italian Job, where the Lamborghini Miura meets a dramatic end.
Just like the superlative Miura, the SS26 is technically innovative as well as thing of beauty.
FLATTENED STAYS: using a flattened seat stays, the new SS26 improves the ride quality of its predecessor.
BOTTOM BRACKET: The wider 86.5x41mm BB shell increases the SS26’s stiffness under pedalling loads.
ELECTRONIC GROUPSET READY: The SS26 is compatible with all brands of electronic groupsets should you wish to upgrade the components.
CARBON CONSTRUCTION: Using a blend of Toray Carbon fibres, the SS26 is a perfect combination of strength, stiffness and weight.
TAPERED HEAD TUBE: A tapered head tube adds additional strength and high torsional stiffness to the frame as well as providing pinpoint steering accuracy.
- Sizes: XS/S/M/L/XL
- Frame: UD Toray T700 and T800 Carbon
- Fitting: Mechanical or Electronic
- Suitable for both Direct Mount Calipers or Standard Caliper brakes
- Forks: Carbon UD 1-1/8" to 1-1/2"
- Bottom Bracket: 86.5x41mm
- Seatpost: Custom Carbon Seatpost
- Tyre clearance: 700x25c
- Components: Shimano Ultegra/Miche/KMC
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa RS
- Bar/Stem: Deda Zero
- Wheelset: Miche Race AXY WP
- Tyres: Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x25
**Free Shipping Across Ireland and Northern Ireland
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.