In the year 2000, the design team at Tifosi set out to create a range of bikes that were not only able to withstand the conditions British cyclists faced all year round, but also bikes that used the finest European components whilst remaining competitively priced.
Tifosi quickly earned a reputation from both retailers and consumers and became a brand synonymous with the term ‘Winter Bike’.
After many years of research and testing combined with a passion for grassroots racing, Tifosi is proud to be associated with the pinnacle of Elite British racing, having their first race team, Spirit Bikes, ranked as the number 1 Elite Amateur team in the UK.
Spirit bikes pride themselves not only on winning races, but also on supporting young riders through the early years of their career and guiding them onto the world of Pro racing. An ethos that blends perfectly with everything Tifosi stands for.
Tifosi Mons Ultegra Carbon Road Bike 2018 M € 3205!
Delivery in 5-7 days to United States for €55.00
The Mons brings beauty to the hyper-light bicycle market.
The painted frame comes in at an impressive sub 800g and is the ultimate climbers’ choice. Impossibly light, responsive and comfortable for all-day, everyday riding.
LIGHTWEIGHT: using only the very best carbon and carbon layup techniques, this incredibly lightweight frameset is nimble yet planted; comfortable but not flexible and light without being fragile.
CARBON CONSTRUCTION: Using a blend of Toray Carbon fibres, the Mons is a perfect combination of strength, stiffness and weight.
ELECTRONIC GROUPSET READY: The Mons is compatible with all brands of electronic groupsets should you wish to upgrade the components.
TAPERED HEAD TUBE: A tapered head tube adds additional strength and high torsional stiffness to the frame as well as providing pinpoint steering accuracy.
BOTTOM BRACKET: The wider 68x46mm BB shell increases the Mons’ stiffness under pedalling loads.
- Sizes: S/M/L/XL
- Frame: UD Toray T1000 and T800 Carbon
- Colour: Carbon/Red
- Fitting: Mechanical or Electronic
- Brakes: Standard Caliper
- Forks: Carbon UD 1-1/8" to 1-1/2"
- Bottom Bracket: 68x46mm
- Seatpost: 27.2mm
- Tyre clearance: 700x25c
- Components: Shimano Ultegra 8000/Miche/KMC
- Saddle: Prologo Kappa RS
- Bar/Stem/Seatpost: Cinelli DNA
- Wheelset: Miche Revox RC 38 Wheels
- Tyres: Michelin Lithion 2 V2 Fold 700x25
**Free Shipping Across Ireland and Northern Ireland
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.