In the year 2000, the design team at Tifosi set out to create a range of bikes that were not only able to withstand the conditions British cyclists faced all year round, but also bikes that used the finest European components whilst remaining competitively priced.
Tifosi quickly earned a reputation from both retailers and consumers and became a brand synonymous with the term ‘Winter Bike’.
After many years of research and testing combined with a passion for grassroots racing, Tifosi is proud to be associated with the pinnacle of Elite British racing, having their first race team, Spirit Bikes, ranked as the number 1 Elite Amateur team in the UK.
Spirit bikes pride themselves not only on winning races, but also on supporting young riders through the early years of their career and guiding them onto the world of Pro racing. An ethos that blends perfectly with everything Tifosi stands for.
Tifosi Forcella Disc Tiagra Gravel Bike MD € 1195.00!
Delivery in 5-7 days to United States for €55.00
Forcella Lavardat, a high and dangerous mountain pass in the Dolomites, inspired the Forcella gravel road bike. The road has unpaved and gravel sections and is closed to vehicles being only traversable by bike. With its multi-surface capabilities, the Forcella could take on its namesake's 14 spectacular hairpins with ease. The Forcella is tough and versatile, equally suited as a lightweight, long-distance touring bike, as it is being as a practical commuter.
The Forcella is a perfect blend of road racing and mountain bike features including wide tyre clearance, disc brakes and optional mudguards. The TFX Ultra frame combined with a premium modulus full carbon fork and slender seat stays, effectively absorbs vibrations from a multitude of road surfaces.
Thanks to the discreet mudguard fitment, the Forcella can be fitted with optional elegant, full-length mudguards so is suitable for all riding at any time of the year, whatever the weather throws at you.
- Frame: TFX ULTRA ALUMINIUM
- Fork: UD Carbon
- Components: Shimano Tiagra 10x / Sram Apex Front Mech
- Bar/Stem/Seatpost: X-Road Compact/ONE Race
- Saddle: Selle Italia X1 Flow
- Wheelset: Weinmann XC Bolt Through Disc
- Tyres: Schwalbe G-One EVO 700x25c
- Disc Brakes: Tektro Lyra
**Free Shipping Across Ireland and Northern Ireland
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.