Storck Aernario Comp G1 Small € 2735!
Delivery in 5-7 days to United States for €30.00Storck have created the first super light aerodynamic frame with performance and rider comfort in the Aernario.
Whilst most Aero frames are designed with Aero shaped tubes, they tend to be very stiff and transmit horrible road vibration through the frame. The Storck Aernario down tube profile was developed using CFD or Computer Flow Dynamics to create a perfect airflow over the tube in a ‘Ground Parallel’ plane. The Carbon lay-up process provides the Storck Characteristics of additional stiffness in the BB and head-tube area. The top tube provides a clean airflow with hidden seat clamp. This also means the Storck Carbon seat post can offer even more comfort for the rider with a shorter seat tube.
- Rear Derailleur:Ultegra
- Front Derailleur:Ultegra
- Shift Levers:Ultegra
- Crankset:Ultegra 52/36, 172,5mm
- Chain:Ultegra 11-speed
- Cassette:Ultegra 11-speed 11 - 28
- Material CFR / UD - optimized
- Integrated headset 1 1/8" - 1 1/4"
- CFR bottom bracket section
- CFR headset section
- CFR dropouts
- Proportional tubing for each frame size
- Sloping top tube geometry
- Internal cable routing
- Replacement rear derailleur hanger
- BB standard: pressfit diameter 41 x 86,5 MM
- Integrated Seat clamp
- 31.6mm size seatpost
- Frame set from 1550 G
- Frame weight from 1150 G
- Fork weight from 400 G
**Free Shipping Across Ireland and Northern Ireland
Orders must be Placed by Friday December 15th to Guarantee Christmas Delivery in Ireland and the UK
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.