- Frame: Freestyle frame Jammin shape.
- Forks: 20" Wheel Freestyler Big Fork, slight taper.
- Frame Size: 9.75".
- Wheel Size: 20".
- Wheel Specification: 20" Alloy 36h Holes Single Wall rims, 20 x 2.35 Black tyres. Black spokes.
- Transmittion: 9T freewheel, 25T steel chainset, 170mm steel forged 3 piece crank. KMC chain.
- Brakes: Alloy 2-Finger Type brake levers.
- Front brake: Steel Caliper.
- Rear brake: Alloy U brake.
- Handlebar and Stem: Steel Freestyle Type handlebar with A head stem.
- Additional: Velo Pivotal saddle, PVC freestyle grips and 1/2" PVC BMX type pedals.
- Frame Colour: Metallic Orange.
- Fork Colour: Metallic Orange.
- Cycle Condition: Brand new sealed in box. This Bike comes 90% built. Fitting of pedals, stem/bars, front wheel, front and rear brake cables and seat. Brakes also require some adjustment.
On the track or on the street, Rooster rips up the competition. Designed to get noticed, this outlaw blazes its own trail with stand-out styling, acid bright colourways and original detailing. Cut through the crowd with colour-coded brake pads, and let the rock solid construction and ‘pro-look’ take your ride to the limit.
Own the streets on every ride.
Rooster is our very own street-inspired range of action bikes for riders looking to take to the streets for the first time on a BMX. With its ‘pro’ look, Rooster provides a credible introduction to the cult of BMX.
While not pro-spec, the brand features many of the details found on moreexpensive bikes. Colour-coded grips and matching brake pads add extra flair and make the Rooster collection a range to be seen on. Available in a selection of high-impact colours, Rooster has attitude in abundance and a winning balance of urban cool and accessibility. This rebellious, yet refined, nature makes it the perfect choice for children and parents seeking proven quality. In keeping with other Insync brands, the Rooster range has been well received by the target audience and has received solid customer reviews.