Ridgeback Tradition Mens Classic City Bike Green Extra Large € 415!
Delivery in 5-7 days to United States for €55.00
- The Tradition is a prime example of taking a classic design and improving it without losing any of the original charm.
- With a distinctive high at the front design, a long stainless steel stem and a swept back riser bar, the Tradition puts the rider within easy reach of the controls and offers a quintessential upright cycling experience.
- Specified with straightforward low maintenance technology, the Tradition’s characteristically compliant ride has been further enhanced by Schwalbe puncture resistant tan coloured tyres.
- Available in three classic colours, a Ridgeback Tradition is light and comfortable with the riding position of an old-fashioned town bike.
- Travel in elegance and style.
|Frame||700C 6061 Heat Treated Aluminium|
|Fork||700C Hi-Ten Steel|
|Headset||1 1/8 Steel|
|Shifters||Shimano Tourney RS35-6R Revo-Shifter|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Altus M310|
|Chainset||Alloy 42T Silver w/ Silver Cranks|
|Bottom Bracket||Sealed Bearing|
|Cassette / Freewheel||Shimano MFTZ30 6-Speed|
|Rims||Alloy Double Wall|
|Hubs||JY-733F Front / JY-734R 7-Speed Rear|
|Tyres||Schwalbe Big Apple 28x2.00"|
|Brake levers||Promax BL-39G|
|Handlebars||595mm wide / 43 degree bend / 66mm rise|
|Grips / Tape||Gel Grip|
|Stem||220mm Quill w/ 80mm Extension|
|Saddle||Ridgeback Brown Saddle|
|Seatpost||Kalloy 27.2mm x 300mm|
|Pedals||Black w/ reflector|
**Free Shipping Across Ireland and Northern Ireland
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.