Ravemen is derived from our passion for bike riding and concern for bike riders as well as others’ safety. Coming from different areas of the bicycle industry and being biking enthusiasts, engaging in night riding is quite normal for us. To our regret, most of the high-output bike lights on the market have no anti-glare capability, which is dangerous to oncoming traffic, and as a result places them at great risk.
In fact, many people have had the experience of being dazzled by high lumen bike lights, and we believe that every rider also tries not to disturb others while enjoying the fun of riding. Based on such perception and being inspired by automotive headlights, the idea of applying a similar design to bike lights came into our minds. Through the entire process of conceiving, designing, proofing, testing and adjusting, we finally made it! That means the world’s first bike light with a simulation of the design of automotive headlights is available.
Combining high quality and durable material with innovative design, along with the concern for riders and others’ safety which has been fused into our genes, we promise each Ravemen product will be not only reliable and easy-to-use to improve your riding experience, but also a trusted companion that will earn you respect from others.
Ravemen TR 20 Rear Bike Light € 20!
Delivery in 5-7 days to United States for €30.00
Too Lightweight To Be Noticed
20g of whole unit and with max 20 lumens COB LED
1. High efficient COB led with max 20 lumens
2. Quick release designed for various situations
3. Specifically designed lens providing front and side visibility
4. Auto power save and indicator for low battery
5. Built-in Mode memory function
6. Convenient Micro USB charging port
LED: COB LED
Battery: 200mAh/3.7V rechargeable Li-polymer battery
Dimensions (light unit): 52mm (L)*18mm (W)*22mm (H);
Weight (light unit): 15g
Mount size: compatible with φ 24-36mm seat tube
Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
**Free Shipping Across Ireland and Northern Ireland
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.