read more +
COUNTLESS HOURS ARE SPENT PERFECTING THE SHAPE OF EVERY NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPED, WHICH IS WHY ALMOST ALL OUR MODELS HAVE A REGISTERED DESIGN. HOWEVER, BESIDES SEAT SHAPES, WE OFFER FUNCTIONAL SOLUTIONS METICULOUSLY DESIGNED TO TAKE SAFETY, COMFORT AND FUNCTIONALITY TO THE HIGHEST STANDARDS. DESIGN, SAFETY AND COMFORT - THE COMPLETE CYCLE.
EXCLUSIVE BABY SEAT TECHNOLOGY
There’s no such thing as too much safety.
This is why Polisport has designed its own harness buckles.
These buckles were engineered and tested to withstand tensions well above those generated by the weight of the baby.
The design of the buckle requires three buttons to be pushed simultaneously to unbuckle, making it impossible for a child to release the harness without help.
Polisport Guppy Mini Childseat € 60!
Delivery in 5-7 days to United States for €30.00
By winning an IF Design Award, Guppy baby seats proved how well designed they were from day one. Its innovative design, its comfort and special features made it an instant hit. However Polisport found ways to improve it. Both Mini and Maxi models now feature new safety belts that are softer to the touch and come with new and soft padding that is easier to adjust.
FRONT HEAD TUBE MOUNTING SYSTEM
THE STYLISH AND AWARDED FRONT MODEL IDEAL FOR YOUR LITTLE BABY TO EXPLORE THE WORLD IN AN UNIQUE WAY
• Armrest shape for comfort safeguarding the baby hands
• Grow with your child - adjustable 5-point safety harness with soft paddings
• Childproof safety buckle.
• Grow with your child - adjustable footrests in 4 positions
• Washable cushion
• Ability to move the seat backward and forward in 2 positions, according to child and bicycle size
• The frame holder allows to install/release the baby seat from the bike in seconds by pushing a button.
• Mounting kit includes an adjuster for small head tubes.
• All tools and mounting kit required for assembling the seat are included.
• Design inspired by the automotive industry.
• complies with TÜV GS - EN 14344
• Mounting on the Frame Head Tube
• Compatible withround and oval frame tubes from Ø22 to 40 mm
• Recommended for 26" and 28" bicycles
• Frame holder minimum space required for assembling - 10mm
• Not compatible with square, triangular and carbon fiber Head Tubes
• Not compatible with bicycles with drop handlebar
• Not compatible with carbon fiber bicycles
•9 to 15 kg / 19,84 to 33,07 lb
•3,81 kg / 8,4 lb
•width 413x height 768x depth 500
•Guppy FF Winner of anIF DESIGN AWARD
•Guppy FF Winner of an TAIPEI CYCLE d&i awards
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.