read more +
For almost 40 years, Mongoose has been in the dirt, on the trails and off the ramps. Founded in 1974 in a Southern California garage, Mongoose has always been an aggressive brand with products that push the limits of what a rider can do. From the biggest hits on the mountain or in the park to the urban jungle, Mongoose is an authentic brand that produces durable products built for real riders. From the first products - to our current crop of BMX, Mountain and pavement bikes, Mongoose is synonymous with bikes that perform on the smoothest single track to the biggest drops and riders looking for trails that never end and keep the party going.
Mongoose Legion L60 BMX Bike 2019 € 335.00!
Delivery in 5-7 days to United States for €55.00
Ranging from the LXS to the L100, the Legion series of bikes offers everything a BMX rider could need from your first true BMX bike in the L18 to a fully park, street and dirt worthy machine in the L100. Mongoose® has infused over 40 years of experience along with feedback and insights from our pro riders to develop the best line of Legion bikes yet.
- Frame: Hi-Ten steel, BMX freestyle geometry, integrated headset, mid BB shell
- Fork: Hi-Ten steel, 1-1/8" threadless steerer, taper leg
- Crank: 3-piece
- Chain: KMC® Z410
- Bottom Bracket: Mid sealed bearing; 8-spline spindle
- Cog Set:9T cassette driver
- Rims:aluminum single wall 36H
- Front Hub: Steel, 3/8" axle; 36H
- Rear Hub: 36H, 9T Cassette, 14 mm axle, sealed bearing, AL shell
- Spokes: 14G black
- Tires: 20" x 2.3"
- Pedals: BMX, nylon
- Brakes: aluminum U-brake
- Brake Levers: aluminum
- Handlebar: Mongoose®, Hi-Ten, 8.75"
- Grips:Mongoose® MushXL, 160 mm
- Stem: Mongoose®, top load, 50 mm ext.
- Headset: threadless sealed integrated 1-1/8"
- Seat Post: steel, 25.4 mm, integrated saddle
- Saddle: Mongoose® Unifier
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.