Look Keo Power Regular Road Pedals € 1330!
Delivery in 5-7 days to United States for €30.00
RELIABLE POWER MEASUREMENT The KEO POWER DUAL MODE is the third generation of the reference design in power measurement pedals. Propelling forces are measured by 8 strain gauges.
KEO POWER REGULAR measures power for both right and left pedal. This will enable experienced cyclists to improve their pedalling technique
In The Box
- 2 instrumented pedals
- 2 radios
- All the Keo Power technology + Power measured at each spindle and left / right power balance indicated as a percentage. This will enable experienced cyclists to improve their pedalling technique
KEO PEDAL TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- USE: COMPETITION
- BODY: INJECTION-MOULDED CARBON
- MEASUREMENT: CADENCE, POWER, FORCE
- SPINDLE: STAINLESS STEEL, 17-4PH
- THREAD: 9/16X20
- BEARINGS: 2 BALL BEARINGS, 1 NEEDLE BEARING
- PLATFORM HEIGHT: 17.5 MM
- Q-FACTOR: 55 ±0.6 MM
- MULTITENSOR: 10 TO 18 Nm
- CLEATS: GREY KEO GRIP CLEATS
- ANGULAR MOVEMENT: 0°, 4.5° OR 9° DEPENDING ON CLEAT TYPE (BLACK, GREY OR RED)
- PEDAL WEIGHT: 170 G
- COLOUR: BLACK
- WATERPROOFING: IPX7 *
- ACCESSORIES: ONE PAIR OF GREY KEO GRIP CLEATS + HARDWARE
- WARRANTY: 2 YEARS
DUAL MODE RADIO TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- WEIGHT: 29 G
- BATTERY TYPE: USB RECHARGEABLE
- BATTERY LIFE: 200H
- WATERPROOFING: IPX7 *
- TOTAL WEIGHT: 398 G PER PAIR OF PEDALS WITH RADIOS
- (*)IPX7: DO NOT IMMERSE IN WATER. PROTECT AGAINST SPLASHES AND RAIN. DO NOT WASH WITH A PRESSURE WASHER.
RELIABLE POWER MEASUREMENT
The KEO POWER DUAL MODE is the third generation of the reference design in power measurement pedals. Propelling forces are measured by 8 strain gauges. From the KEO POWER LAB, the reinforced inspection procedure ensures reliable power measurement:
- Better than 2% accuracy from 0 to 160 kg. (difference between measurement and reality)
- Better than 2% reproducibility (difference between measurements on the same KEO POWER system in different conditions)
- Less than 2% disparity (difference in measurement between two KEO POWER systems)
This performance can be further improved after installation thanks to a simple calibration procedure accessible to all via the KEO POWER APP application.
As a result of its design the KEO POWER is not affected by pedaling style nor temperature variations in a 10°C range (above that your computer will indicate the need for resetting to zero).
BLUETOOTH & ANT+ COMPATIBLE (NEW FOR 2016)
The KEO POWER 2016 adds ANT+ compatibility through its DUAL MODE RADIO.
The KEO POWER 2016 is thus open to all compatible power computers on the market:
- BLUETOOTH SMART: IPhone 4S+, ANDROID4.3+, POLAR, LEZYNE, CATEYE, …
- ANT+: GARMIN, SIGMA, CATEYE, BONTRAGER, PRO, MIO, CICLOSPORT, PIONEER, POWERTAP, OSYNCE, MAGELLAN, FALK, SPECIALIZED, SUUNTO, SRM …
USED BY PROS AND RESEARCHERS
Designed for reliability and reproducibility of its measurements, the KEO POWER also takes into account the specific problems of pros and research laboratories.
KEO POWER APP thus produces:
- Batch TCX standard raw data download for trainers.
- up to 2 real time analogue channels.
AN UPGRADEABLE SYSTEM
Available in three versions:
- KEO POWER: Instrumentation for both pedals. Left-right balance
- KEO POWER ESSENTIAL: Instrumentation for the left pedal only
- KEO POWER EXTENSION: Instrumentation for the right pedal only: allows you to upgrade from the Kéo Power Essential to the Kéo Power Dual Mode and so increase the functionality and accuracy of your system.
The DUAL MODE UPGRADE programme also allows you to update your KEO POWER WIND (v1) and KEO POWER BLUETOOTH (v2) to the new functionalities (operation performed by an authorised LOOK retailer).
A LOOK PEDAL
Efficiency, reliability, lightness, enjoy all the characteristics that make the KEO range a success:
- Wide platform surface: 62mm - 400mm2, for excellent pedalling stability and power transmission.
- Reduced stack height: 17.5 mm, for optimum movement.
- Lightness: 150g extra (compared to the top of the range LOOK pedals). Miniaturised electronics have allowed the weight with radios to be maintained at 388g for a pair
And of course the axle has been the subject of particular attention (3 bearings, double sealed) and subject to the same validation tests as the standard axles. KEO POWER axles are approved after 2 million cycles at 100rev/min with a 90kg load on the pedal centre and eccentric rotation (which creates a shock at each revolution). This test is greatly superior to the current standard (EN1478).
- Very easy to install and compatible with all bicycles.
- Can be moved from one bicycle to another, unlike other systems.
- Compatible with the majority of 2015 and 2016 cranksets, crank thickness less than 16 mm, height less than 40mm.
- KEO POWER APP: maintenance and diagnostic application for KEO POWER
**Free Shipping Across Ireland and Northern Ireland
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.