For more than 60 years, LAPIERRE has combined technological innovation, aesthetics, attention to detail
and its experience in the most important races to offer the most beautiful and efficient bikes to aficionados.
Whatever your ride, road or MTB competition, leisure, sport or fitness, you will find the bike of your dreams in the LAPIERRE collection, be it a mountain bike, road bike, city or all-road bike. All of our bikes are created in France, according to the finest rules in this domain.
Already the leader in high-end MTB on the French market, the LAPIERRE brand is conquering the rest of the world.
Optimizing the weight of our bikes is still a major goal for us. Even if our bikes are some of the lightest on the market, we refuse to take useless risks that could compromise the reliability of our bikes.
Tested by professional riders.
The quality of our bikes is confirmed each day by the FDJ.fr, the Team Lapierre Gravity Republic, or Nicolas Vouilloz himself.
An active R&D department.
Dijon, where the headquarters are based, still remains the heart of technological development for MTB and road bikes ranges. A whole team of engineers and bike aficionados is dedicated to the research of innovative solutions, likely to meet any type of need and practice. Our engineers actively take part in tests made with our teams and riders. At LAPIERRE everybody rides a bike and takes part in the validation of the engineers’ research.
A handmade assembling method.
At LAPIERRE, quality checks and the involvement of each employee are essential. All the LAPIERRE bikes are assembled in France by builders, who sign a Bike Pass that is delivered with each bike, and makes it possible to control quality at every stage of the assembly process.
Lapierre Overvolt Urban 300 Unisex Electric Bike 2018 L € 2050!
Delivery in 5-7 days to United States for €55.00
The electric urban bicycle that facilitates your trips in and around the city. Its frame, specially designed for urban travel, is easy to straddle and sets you up in a straight and comfortable riding position, with an optimal field of vision optimal for navigating in and around traffic in complete safety. The electrical assistance allows you to navigate into every corner of the city effortlessly. Speed, ease of use and style aptly describe the Overvolt Urban line.
The pleasure of cycling, without the hassle. A comfortable and well-balanced geometry, simple and efficient electrical assistance, this Overvolt Urban 300 version will take you everywhere, faster than you could have ever imagined. The Bosch Active Line technology is indeed a reference in the electric bike industry. A 300-Wh battery to always maintain sufficient autonomy, a Purion screen to indicate all the functionalities clearly and simply. The transmission has been designed around a 11/34 Shimano TX cassette for optimal ergonomics. This same attention to comfort is on display when operating the Suntour NEX fork mount, as well as in the gradual activation of the Shimano M315 brakes.
- E-motion technology, developed by our engineers in the Netherlands, or with Bosch Active/Active+.
- Low Stem design, daily useful for men and women.
- Upright riding position allows a better comfort and wider overview in the traffic.
- For better handling capacities, size S is fitted with 26" wheels.
- Fully equipped as standard. Wide saddle, wide tyres, all has been done for a maximum comfort level.
- Reflecting white tyres sidewalls for more safety in the traffic.
**Free Shipping Across Ireland and Northern Ireland
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.