When you have a passion for cycling as we do at Lake, it translates to a life long passion. It’s in our blood, we are devoted to cycling. We have spent hours riding in the trenches, enduring the pain and have graduated with honors from the school of hard knocks. We have studied the shape of thousands of feet pedaling billions of circles. Designed and proven to be the most comfortable shoe in the peloton. You will not want to replace your worn out shoes, we hope you’ll want to just buy another pair from Lake.
Born in Evanston Illinois in 1982, Lake quickly became a household namefor cycling shoes. As the sport grew in North America, so did the versatility and demand for more styles. The MXZ303 (winter boot) was created because of a very cold climate that hit Lake’s headquarters every year, the shoresof Lake Michigan, where temperatures are quite possibly the coldest in North America. Many other innovative designs have come from Lake’s shoe collections over the years. More recently Lake was the first to design and produce the MX 331 Cyclocross specific model and today it remains the “holy grail” of cyclocross shoes.
Our pride has grown out of a simple fact, that we are first to market with many if not most new developments in cycling shoes. Unlike most companies inthe marketplace, we haven’t been distracted by entering into different cycling product categories, we have remained true to our core value and that is to produce the best fitting, highest quality cycling shoe on the market.
Lake CX175 Road Cycling Shoes White 46 € 120!
Delivery in 5-7 days to United States for €30.00
Built to be a comfortable fit while you ride, the Lake CX175 Road Cycling Shoes are a pair of men's cycling shoes built for the road. The action leather and air-mesh uppers are breathable and durable, and the fibreglass-injected nylon outsole is designed to withstand high-impact riding with the standard three-hole cleat pattern for easy attachment to your pedals.
The air-mesh lining is breathable and wicking, giving your feet a cool and comfortable cradle, and the micro-adjustable BOA cable system provides an evenly distributed and equalised closure that can be fine-tuned and eliminates pressure points and hot spots.
Designed on Lake's Competition foot forms, the Lake CX175 puts your foot into a position that focuses the power towards the pedals, but also gives your feet more room to expand during long-distance riding, giving you a comfortable and high-performance ride no matter the distance.
- Breathable and durable Action leather and air-mesh uppers
- Fibreglass-injected high-impact nylon outsole with three-hole cleat pattern
- Breathable and wicking air-mesh lining
- Side-mounted micro-adjustable BOA cable system for fine-tuned and equalised closure
- Designed based on Lake's Competition foot forms, specifically shaped for optimal power transfer and comfort
**Free Shipping Across Ireland and Northern Ireland
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.