Black Friday Sale Ends Friday November 24th 2017 - save up to 50% offBlack Friday Sale Starts Nov 1st and ends Nov 27th. Every week we will be putting more specials and as we get closer to the end the discounts get HUGE!
Dont be Disappointed by waiting too long
once these items are sold, they are gone!
Lake CX175 Road Cycling Shoes White 46Now ...€ 84!was... € 120
Black Friday 30% Off
Now 30 % OFF!
until November 30
Delivery in 5-7 days to United States for €30.00
Built to be a comfortable fit while you ride, the Lake CX175 Road Cycling Shoes are a pair of men's cycling shoes built for the road. The action leather and air-mesh uppers are breathable and durable, and the fibreglass-injected nylon outsole is designed to withstand high-impact riding with the standard three-hole cleat pattern for easy attachment to your pedals.
The air-mesh lining is breathable and wicking, giving your feet a cool and comfortable cradle, and the micro-adjustable BOA cable system provides an evenly distributed and equalised closure that can be fine-tuned and eliminates pressure points and hot spots.
Designed on Lake's Competition foot forms, the Lake CX175 puts your foot into a position that focuses the power towards the pedals, but also gives your feet more room to expand during long-distance riding, giving you a comfortable and high-performance ride no matter the distance.
- Breathable and durable Action leather and air-mesh uppers
- Fibreglass-injected high-impact nylon outsole with three-hole cleat pattern
- Breathable and wicking air-mesh lining
- Side-mounted micro-adjustable BOA cable system for fine-tuned and equalised closure
- Designed based on Lake's Competition foot forms, specifically shaped for optimal power transfer and comfort
**Free Shipping Across Ireland and Northern Ireland
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.