Simple, Strong, Secure … and Style!
Hollywood Racks started in 1973 when we began making trunk-mounted racks in the back of our bike shop in Hollywood, California. Our aim was simple: We wanted to make good quality products that were easy to use and came fully assembled. We earned a great reputation fast and soon began selling our racks to other bike shops throughout California. By the late ‘70s, we began selling our racks to bicycle companies such as Schwinn, Peugeot and Nishiki. In 1981, we closed the bike shop and opened a small factory in Los Angeles, CA to exclusively make car racks, then relocated to a larger facility in 1988. In 1989, we began exporting our products to Europe, and in the 1990’s we expanded our line to include racks for trailer hitches, pickup trucks and spare tires. We have since relocated our offices, R&D and US warehouse to our present facility in the Los Angeles area with manufacturing in Taiwan. Our products are available in all 50 states and in over 25 countries worldwide.
Hollywood Express 3 Bike Trunk Bike Carrier € 117.00!
Delivery in 5-7 days to United States for €55.00The Express 3 is an economical three bike trunk rack. Fits most vehicles with easy-to-use adjustment tubs and six attachment straps.* Soft rubber bike cradles help protect bike’s finish. Comes fully pre-assembled and folds flat for easy storage.
Carries Three bikes
• Carries up to three bikes
• Soft rubber cradles protects bike’s finish
• Fits most vehicles
• Easy-to-use adjustment hubs
• Six attachment straps for secure hitting*
• Comes fully pre-assembled
• Folds flat for easy storage
• Integrated tie-down strap for extra security
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
**Free Shipping Across Ireland and Northern Ireland
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.