Simple, Strong, Secure … and Style!
Hollywood Racks started in 1973 when we began making trunk-mounted racks in the back of our bike shop in Hollywood, California. Our aim was simple: We wanted to make good quality products that were easy to use and came fully assembled. We earned a great reputation fast and soon began selling our racks to other bike shops throughout California. By the late ‘70s, we began selling our racks to bicycle companies such as Schwinn, Peugeot and Nishiki. In 1981, we closed the bike shop and opened a small factory in Los Angeles, CA to exclusively make car racks, then relocated to a larger facility in 1988. In 1989, we began exporting our products to Europe, and in the 1990’s we expanded our line to include racks for trailer hitches, pickup trucks and spare tires. We have since relocated our offices, R&D and US warehouse to our present facility in the Los Angeles area with manufacturing in Taiwan. Our products are available in all 50 states and in over 25 countries worldwide.
Hollywood 2 Bike Spare Tire Bike Carrier € 105!
Delivery in 5-7 days to United States for €55.00Our new “bolt-on” spare tire rack attaches to the spare tire’s mounting bolts with universal adapter plate. Fully adjustable to fit most spare tires (up to 12” wide), this rack’s support arms can be centered for side mounted tires and folded when not in use. Soft rubber cradles carry up to two bikes, integrated safety strap ensures safe bike transport and includes lock to secure rack to vehicle.
Carries two bikes
• Two bike capacity (35 lbs per bike)
• Attaches to spare tire mounting bolts
• Universal adapter plate fits most lug patterns
• Includes three extension brackets to fit up to 12” tires
• Includes locking knob to secure rack to vehicle
• Bike support arms adjustable for side mounted tires
• Soft rubber bike cradles help protects bikes finish
• Integrated tie-down strap ensures safe bike transport
• Bike support arms fold when not in use
**Free Shipping Across Ireland and Northern Ireland
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.