Black Friday Sale Ends Friday November 24th 2017 - save up to 50% offBlack Friday Sale Starts Nov 1st and ends Nov 27th. Every week we will be putting more specials and as we get closer to the end the discounts get HUGE!
Dont be Disappointed by waiting too long
once these items are sold, they are gone!
Forme Longcliffe 2.0 Tiagra Alloy Road Bike 52Now ...€ 602!was... € 860
Black Friday 30% Off
Now 30 % OFF!
until November 30
Delivery in 5-7 days to United States for €30.00The Longcliffe 2 follows suit with the rest of our Aluminium road bike series by using Sports Comfort Geometry (SCG) to offer the most comfortable and smooth ride achievable. Featuring a full Shimano Tiagra transmission system and hand built wheelset consisting of sealed bearing polished hubs and Mavic CXP22 rims. Rather then equipping our bikes with a budget wheelset and frameset to fit the price point of the gear system we have created the best possible package by offering you performance benefits you only usually find by custom building your own cycle. Complete 4ZA cockpit for professional control.
- Frame: Forme 6061 Alloy 700C Internal Headtube
- Fork: 3K Carbon fork with mudguard eyelets
- Wheelset: Mavic CXP-22 rims built onto selaed bearing hubs
- Shifter/Lever: Shimano Tiagra 10 speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra 10 speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra
- Chainset: Shimano Tiagra
- Cassette: Shimano 4600
- Chain: Shimano Tiagra
- Brakes: Shimano Tiagra
- Tyres: Kenda K191 700x25
- Handlebar: 4ZA , WIDTH:400MM 52cm & 54cm WIDTH:420mm 56cm&58cm, DROP:125MM, REACH:70MM, BAR BORE:31.8MM
- Stem: 4ZA ALLOY 6061, 28.6X40MM, EXT:90MM, RISE:-7DEG, BAR BORE:31.8MM
- Saddle: Forme race pro
- Seatpost: 4ZA ALLOY 6061, D:31.6MM, L:350MM, OFFSET:15MM
- Headset: FSA No11
- Bottom Bracket: Shimano Tiagra included in chainset
- Grips: Forme ergo cork
- Weight: 9.67kg
**Free Shipping Across Ireland and Northern Ireland
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.