read more +
Whether you’re heading off on the world’s longest bike race, into snowstorms up in the mountains or into unknown territory on a tour of discovery – the world is waiting and adventure is calling. What counts is the experience. Welcome to the world of FOCUS bikes.
Do you ride like the pros in the Tour de France, or simply for fun with your friends? Do you prefer long rides or fitness and fun races? Or perhaps you prefer taking part in time trials or triathlons? FOCUS helps you decide which racing bike is the right one for your riding experience.
On the hunt for the ultimate Mountainbike experience, FOCUS designed an all-new E-Performance bike. This mountain bike was developed to take your trail experience to a whole new level. We call it the SQUARED EXPERIENCE.
Focus Paralane2 6.9 Fazua Electric Alloy Road Bike 2019- Small € 4899.00!
Delivery in 5-7 days to United States Of America for €55.00
Focus utilises a 250 watt motor from German experts FAZUA to provide the neatly integrated power unit for the Paralane2 6.9 Disc Electric Road Bike. The unit sits in the down tube of the frame, keeping the weight low down for good handling, but can be removed completely if not needed. This takes a very handy 3.3kgs off the weight of the bicycle and is of no detriment to the frame’s integrity. When in use the power can be set to give three levels of assistance and will decouple itself automatically from the drivetrain when not needed (or speed reaches the legal U.K. limit of 25 kilometres per hour) so that there is no unwanted drag on the drivetrain.
The aluminium frame that Focus developed for the Paralane2 6.9 uses a wider hub spacing in order to better match the chain line with the bigger bottom bracket necessitated by the motor housing. This improved chain line eliminates the ghost shifting that can sometimes occur with e-bikes, and actually reduces chain wear as well. The frame also features seatstays, chainstays and a seat tube which have been designed to add a degree of comfort to the ride by flexing slightly vertically to iron out road imperfections. Coupled with the ability to take 35mm tyres and the fact that Focus include Curana C-Lite mudguards with the bike all makes the Paralane2 6.9 Disc Electric Road Bike a very versatile machine.
Shimano’s rather smart looking Ultegra R8000 groupset adds real performance and reliability to the Paralane2 6.9. The very wide range of 11-speed gears provide a great choice of ratios to keep things spinning along, whilst the Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydraulic disc brakes with their 160mm rotors will perform tirelessly to slow things back down again when required.
- Focus alloy E-Road, Disc, road boost 148x12mm through axle, R.A.T. Evo technology, flat mount 140mm, internal brake and gear cable routing
- Shimano Ultegra R8000 11-speed groupset with 11-34 tooth cassette
- Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydraulic disc brakes
- DT Swiss RR521 SPLINE DB wheelset, 32mm height with DT Swiss 370 boost hub
- Removable 250 watt Fazua evation battery system
- 35mm tyre clearance
- FRAME: Focus alloy E-Road, disc, road boost 148x12mm through axle, R.A.T. Evo technology, flat mount 140mm, internal brake and gear cable routing
- FORK: Focus carbon, disc, road boost 110x12mm RAT through axle, RAT Evo Technology, flat mount 140mm, internal brake cable routing
- STEM: BBB Deluxe, aluminium, 31.8mm, +/- 7 degree
- HANDLEBAR: BBB Deluxe, aluminium, drop: 125mm, reach: 70mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydraulic disc, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano Ultegra R8020 hydraulic disc, 160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra R8020
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Ultegra R8000
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano Ultegra R8020
- CASSETTE: Shimano Ultegra R8020 11-34T
- CRANKSET: FSA aluminium arm, 50-34T
- FRONT WHEEL: DT Swiss RR521 SPLINE DB, 32mm height with DT Swiss 370 boost hub
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss RR521 SPLINE DB, 32mm height with DT Swiss 370 boost hub
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Ultra Sport II, 700 x 28C, clincher
- REAR TYRE: Continental Ultra Sport II, 700 x 28C, clincher
- SADDLE: Prologo Scratch
- SEATPOST: BBB Deluxe, aluminium, 27.2mm, 350mm, set-back 20mm
- BATTERY: FAZUA evation, 250 Wh, removable
- MOTOR: FAZUA evation, 60 Nm, 250 W
- BATTERY CAPACITY: 7 Ah (250 Wh)
- ACCESSORIES: Curana C-Lite mudguards
- MANUFACTURER CLAIMED WEIGHT: 15.40kg (size 54cm without pedals)
||Effective Top Tube (MM)
||Head Tube Angle (°)
||Effective Seat Tube Angle (°)
||BB Drop (MM)
||Head Tube Length (MM)
||Fork Length (MM)
||Fork Offset (MM)
**Free Shipping Across Ireland and Northern Ireland
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.