read more +
Whether you’re heading off on the world’s longest bike race, into snowstorms up in the mountains or into unknown territory on a tour of discovery – the world is waiting and adventure is calling. What counts is the experience. Welcome to the world of FOCUS bikes.
Do you ride like the pros in the Tour de France, or simply for fun with your friends? Do you prefer long rides or fitness and fun races? Or perhaps you prefer taking part in time trials or triathlons? FOCUS helps you decide which racing bike is the right one for your riding experience.
On the hunt for the ultimate Mountainbike experience, FOCUS designed an all-new E-Performance bike. This mountain bike was developed to take your trail experience to a whole new level. We call it the SQUARED EXPERIENCE.
Focus Paralane2 6.8 Fazua Electric Alloy Road Bike 2019 - Small € 4499.00!
Delivery in 5-7 days to United States for €55.00
Whether it's battling with traffic on the winter commute or sailing through sunny alpine meadows on the way to a famous col, the Paralane2 6.8 Disc Electric Road Bike will provide seamless assistance, making the way to work a little less tedious or the mountaintop more attainable. The German FAZUA motor system boosts the power to the pedals via three settings all the way up to the U.K. legal limit of 25 kilometres per hour, at which point it decouples itself from the drivetrain, ready to re-engage when next required. The battery, and hence three kilograms of weight, can even be removed from the frame entirely should it not be required for a particular ride.
Shimano’s 105 11-speed groupset has long proven itself in being incredibly reliable and easy to use. The wide range of gear ratios available give suitable options for even the steepest climbs, and the hydraulic brakes provide plenty of modulation and stopping power when called upon whatever the weather conditions.
Focus are rightly proud of the lengths that they went to to ensure that the Paralane2 6.8 frame gives a great riding experience. They eliminated ghost shifting and reduced chain wear by widening the hub spacing to keep the chain line in the optimum position for the wider motorised bottom bracket. The frame has also been designed to be comfortable and responsive, whether being ridden with or without the battery thanks to seatstays and chainstays that allow for a small amount of vertical compliance. Leaving space for tyres up to 35mm wide and the inclusion of the Curana C-Lite mudguards are nice touches that broaden the bike’s potential skill set.
- Focus alloy E-Road, Disc, road boost 148x12mm through axle, R.A.T. Evo technology, flat mount 140mm, internal brake and gear cable routing
- Shimano 105 R7000 11-speed groupset with 11-34 tooth cassette
- Shimano 105 R7020 hydraulic disc brakes
- DT Swiss RR521 SPLINE DB wheelset, 32mm height with DT Swiss 370 boost hub
- Removable 250 watt Fazua evation battery system
- 35mm tyre clearance
- FRAME: Focus alloy E-Road, disc, road boost 148x12mm through axle, R.A.T. Evo technology, flat mount 140mm, internal brake and gear cable routing
- FORK: Focus carbon, disc, road boost 110x12mm RAT through axle, RAT Evo Technology, flat mount 140mm, internal brake cable routing
- STEM: BBB Basic, aluminium, 31.8mm, +/- 7 degree
- HANDLEBAR: BBB Basic, aluminium, drop: 125mm, reach: 70mm
- FRONT BRAKE: Shimano 105 R7020 hydraulic disc, 160mm
- REAR BRAKE: Shimano 105 R7020 hydraulic disc, 160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano 105 R7020
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano 105 R7000
- SHIFT LEVERS: Shimano 105 R7020
- CASSETTE: Shimano 105 11-34T
- CRANKSET: FSA aluminium arm, 50-34T
- FRONT WHEEL: DT Swiss RR521 SPLINE DB, 32mm height with DT Swiss 370 boost hub
- REAR WHEEL: DT Swiss RR521 SPLINE DB, 32mm height with DT Swiss 370 boost hub
- FRONT TYRE: Continental Ultra Sport II, 700 x 28C
- REAR TYRE: Continental Ultra Sport II, 700 x 28C
- SADDLE: Prologo Scratch
- SEATPOST: BBB Basic, aluminium, 27.2mm, 350mm, set-back 20mm
- BATTERY: FAZUA evation, 250 Wh, removable
- MOTOR: FAZUA evation, 60 Nm, 250 W
- BATTERY CAPACITY: 7 Ah (250 Wh)
- ACCESSORIES: Curana C-Lite mudguards
- MANUFACTURER WEIGHT: 15.75kg (size 54cm without pedals)
||Effective Top Tube (MM)
||Head Tube Angle (°)
||Effective Seat Tube Angle (°)
||BB Drop (MM)
||Head Tube Length (MM)
||Fork Length (MM)
||Fork Offset (MM)
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.