FIZIK ANTARES VS K:IUM Black / Red € 120!
Delivery in 5-7 days to United States for €30.00
VS saddles feature a 7mm channel design that allows for greater pressure relief, whilst maintaining the stiffness and durability of a solid-base saddle.
- Solid base ensures saddle's structural integrity is unaffected.
- No reduction in saddle's surface area, therefore no subsequent increase in pressure.
- Relief channel spans the length of the saddle, allowing the rider freedom to move along it.
- Edge of relief channel is a gradual change in the foam mould leaving no sharp edges that might cause pressure points.
Antares VS is for The Chameleon: Medium Spine.
If you have an intermediate degree of spinal flexibility (approximately 90 degrees between your straight legs and your back when bending over as far as you can, keeping your legs straight a shoulders' width apart), you are a chameleon. Your degree of spinal flexibility helps you so far, before you need to rotate your pelvis slightly to achieve fully the performance position.
You will benefit from the increased width and slight curvature of the Antares shape.
Provided this saddle's width isn't too narrow for them, some women may find this model comfortable due to the presence of the relief channel.
- Shell: Nylon Carbon Reinforced
- Rail: K:ium
- Cover: Black/Red Microtex
- Padding: Low density with relief channel
- Integrated Clip System: Yes
- Length: 275mm
- Width: 142mm
- Weight: 209g
**Free Shipping Across Ireland and Northern Ireland
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.