read more +
For over 20 years, Fenwick's have helped cyclists enjoy better, longer journeys by creating products that do more than last the distance.
Fenwick’s has always been about creating innovative, simple and effective solutions for consumers to solve everyday problems.
We are outdoor enthusiasts and take a very positive attitude towards product development, encompassing both our customers’, and our own impact on the environment.
We have lead the way in reducing our and your carbon footprint for over 20 years with our biodegradable concentrates. We are now redefining performance-oriented biodegradable chain lubes.
Fenwicks Professional Chain Lube 100ml € 12.95!
Delivery in 5-7 days to United States for €30.00
Put simply, Fenwicks Professional Chain Lube really is very special unlike any other chain lube out there.
Developed over many years using innovative raw materials, we have formulated a unique chain lube. Its ability to run in all conditions at such high levels of performance are unsurpassed. This chain lube will perform in the dry and in the wet. Longevity and efficiency are the key features resulting in an extremely smooth running chain. Ideal for road and off road where performance is paramount.
High Performance + Silent Running + Extremely efficient
Directions for use:
For best results ensure the Professional Chain Lube is between 8 and 20C and apply to a clean chain
- Twist top cap to regulate flow
- Apply a drop of lube to each roller
- Rotate chain for 20 seconds
- Wipe off excess with clean cloth
- Leave to cure for 3-4 hours before use
Handy hint: In cold temperatures, heat the Professional lube in a warm cup of water for 1-2 mins or leave on a radiator
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.