read more +
For over 20 years, Fenwick's have helped cyclists enjoy better, longer journeys by creating products that do more than last the distance.
Fenwick’s has always been about creating innovative, simple and effective solutions for consumers to solve everyday problems.
We are outdoor enthusiasts and take a very positive attitude towards product development, encompassing both our customers’, and our own impact on the environment.
We have lead the way in reducing our and your carbon footprint for over 20 years with our biodegradable concentrates. We are now redefining performance-oriented biodegradable chain lubes.
Fenwicks Multi Purpose Lubricant 200ml € 5!
Delivery in 5-7 days to United States for €30.00
Instantly repels water and lubricates, a toolbox essential.
This product is perfect for adding a quick spray of lube to shifters, cables and mechs or de-watering the chain after cleaning. It’s just a great toolbox essential, with many other uses it will soon become a firm favourite.
Multi-Purpose Lubricant, lubricates, protects and displaces water, suitable for cables, derailleurs and chains. This technical blend of lubricants and corrosion inhibitors is even suitable to run as a chain lube. A very versatile product, which is a must have item for every toolbox.
Directions for use:
Shake can before use.
For general lubrication and water dispersal:
- Apply short bursts to components – chains, cables, gear shifters and mechs
For quick and easy chain cleaning:
- To loosen contaminants – place chain in middle gear for ease of use
- Spray lubricant directly on to chain for one rotation
- Rotate the chain a dozen times to work in the product
- Whilst using prolonged bursts on the chain rotate the crank until fully covered
- Using a cloth or paper towel continue to rotate the chain and wipe away any contaminants and excess product
Handy hint: Avoid spraying on to brakes and braking surfaces
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.