Instantly repels water and lubricates, a toolbox essential.
This product is perfect for adding a quick spray of lube to shifters, cables and mechs or de-watering the chain after cleaning. It’s just a great toolbox essential, with many other uses it will soon become a firm favourite.
Multi-Purpose Lubricant, lubricates, protects and displaces water, suitable for cables, derailleurs and chains. This technical blend of lubricants and corrosion inhibitors is even suitable to run as a chain lube. A very versatile product, which is a must have item for every toolbox.
Directions for use:
Shake can before use.
For general lubrication and water dispersal:
- Apply short bursts to components – chains, cables, gear shifters and mechs
For quick and easy chain cleaning:
- To loosen contaminants – place chain in middle gear for ease of use
- Spray lubricant directly on to chain for one rotation
- Rotate the chain a dozen times to work in the product
- Whilst using prolonged bursts on the chain rotate the crank until fully covered
- Using a cloth or paper towel continue to rotate the chain and wipe away any contaminants and excess product
Handy hint: Avoid spraying on to brakes and braking surfaces
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.