Makes short work of grimy chains and cassettes.
Foaming Chain Cleaner 500ml, Chain Cleaning Sponge, Gear Cleaning Brush
Fenwick’s biodegradable Foaming Chain Cleaner is a real innovation in bike maintenance. Utilising Fenwick’s cleaning superiority, chain cleaning has never been so easy. With its simple mess-free application, Foaming Chain Cleaner clings to components, with very little waste as only 5-10ml of product is needed per clean. Foaming Chain Cleaner does not use solvents or acids (citrus) to be effective, resulting in a safe product to use.
The Chain Cleaning Sponge scrubs all 4 sides of the chain simultaneously and very thoroughly, without harming the chain in any way, and can be cleaned out with Foaming Chain Cleaner or Concentrated Bike Cleaner after use.
The long handled Gear Cleaning Brush permits easy, safe access to all sizes of cassette, derailleurs and chainsets, utilising dual stiffness bristles to improve penetration for quicker cleaning.
- Shake the foaming chain cleaning can well before use.
- Align the chain to the centre cog so it can be easily rotated backwards without derailing.
- Rotate pedals backwards and apply foam direct to the chain by gently pressing the nozzle.
- Stop when the foam covers the entire length of the chain.
- Apply a small amount to fingers, rotate pedals backwards and apply to rear cassette.
- Allow foam to soak in for a few minutes.
- Once the foam has turned to liquid take the chain cleaning sponge and slot on to chain.
- Hold on to sponge and once again rotate the chain backwards for up to 20 seconds.
- Take the Gear Cleaning Brush and thoroughly brush the cassette, jockey wheels and chain-rings.
- Thoroughly rinse gears, chain and chain-set with water.
- Dry off using a cloth or allow to dry before applying lube.
Handy hint: After use spray some Foaming Chain Cleaner into Chain Cleaning Sponge and Gear Brush rub it in and then rinse out to keep them clean.
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.