read more +
For over 20 years, Fenwick's have helped cyclists enjoy better, longer journeys by creating products that do more than last the distance.
Fenwick’s has always been about creating innovative, simple and effective solutions for consumers to solve everyday problems.
We are outdoor enthusiasts and take a very positive attitude towards product development, encompassing both our customers’, and our own impact on the environment.
We have lead the way in reducing our and your carbon footprint for over 20 years with our biodegradable concentrates. We are now redefining performance-oriented biodegradable chain lubes.
Fenwicks Concentrated Bike Cleaner 1 Litre € 15!
Delivery in 5-7 days to United States for €30.00
The Concentrated Bike Cleaner is a complex mixture of surfactants and sequestrants. It may be diluted using 10 parts water to create a “ready to use” Bike Cleaner or used neat in chain baths.
Concentrated Bike Cleaner works by attracting dirt, surrounding it and making it easy to rinse away. Fenwick’s Concentrated Bike Cleaner does not use solvents or acids (citrus) to be effective, resulting in a safe product to use. This simple concept works across all types of finishes, be it, matt, carbon or gloss, leaving a clean, contaminate free surface. The Concentrated Bike Cleaner is biodegradable and safe to use on anodising, carbon, plastics, rubber and painted surfaces.
For use as a bike cleaner:
- Using the fill level mark on a Fenwick’s spray bottle, dilute 1 part Concentrated Bike Cleaner to 10 parts water.
- Spray bike thoroughly with the diluted mixture
- Allow to soak in for a couple of minutes.
- Agitate dirt with brush or sponge.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water.
Directions for use as a degreaser:
- Apply to drivetrain or parts that need degreasing – can be used in any chain bath and allow to soak in for a couple of minutes
- Agitate with brush or sponge
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water
Handy hint: As a water soluble degreaser Fenwick’s FOAMING CHAIN CLEANER can be used on delicate parts.
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.