read more +
For over 20 years, Fenwick's have helped cyclists enjoy better, longer journeys by creating products that do more than last the distance.
Fenwick’s has always been about creating innovative, simple and effective solutions for consumers to solve everyday problems.
We are outdoor enthusiasts and take a very positive attitude towards product development, encompassing both our customers’, and our own impact on the environment.
We have lead the way in reducing our and your carbon footprint for over 20 years with our biodegradable concentrates. We are now redefining performance-oriented biodegradable chain lubes.
Fenwicks Chain Cleaning Sponge € 2.25!
Delivery in 5-7 days to United States for €30.00
Cleans all bike chains thoroughly, a quick and simple method to keeping your bike chain clean.
Want a quick and easy way to clean your chain?
Use this simple, yet effective Chain Cleaning Sponge with Fenwick’s Foaming Chain Cleaner. It will transform the way you look after your drive chain,making the laborious job of cleaning your chain quick and easy. The Chain Cleaning Sponge is made from heavy duty honeycombe plastic, with aunique v-shaped slot.It may not look much, but if washed out after every use, it will clean up chains time and time again.
- Apply Fenwick’s Foaming Chain Cleaner and allow to soak in
- Insert chain into ‘V’ slot of sponge on the lower section of the chain
- Holding sponge firmly in position, run the chain backwards through the sponge for 30 seconds
- Rinse the chain thoroughly with clean water
- Re-lube with any Fenwick’s chain lube
- To clean the sponge, just apply some Fenwick's Foaming Chain Cleaner to the ‘V’ slot straight after use, rub it in and rinse thoroughly.
Handy hint: For best results use leave the Foaming Chain Cleaner on the chain for 2 to 3 minutes to let the foam work its magic and dissolve
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.