Fast and effective deep clean for use on matt, carbon, aluminium and steal frames, safe on all components too.
Fenwick’s “ready to use” Bike Cleaner comes in the only 1 litre ergonomically designed trigger bottle in the industry. It also has a handy “fill level” indicator embossed on the side so that the Concentrated Bike Cleaner may be added to the correct level for diluting.
The Bike Cleaner works by attracting dirt, surrounding it, making it easy to rinse away. It does not use solvents or acids (citrus) to be effective, resulting in a safe product to use. This simple concept works across all types of finishes, be it, matt, carbon or gloss and leaves a clean, contaminate free surface. Fenwick’s Bike Cleaner is biodegradable and safe to use on anodising, carbon, plastics, rubber and painted surfaces.
- Spray bike thoroughly with Bike Cleaner
- Allow to soak in for a couple of minutes
- Agitate dirt with brush or sponge
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water
Handy hint: Refill with Fenwick’s CONCENTRATED BIKE CLEANER
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.