We are passionate about cycling and cycling products.
It's pretty simple: we love bikes and everything about them. We enjoy the fun side of bikes but we take our passion very seriously. We never stray from innovation, and we will continue to reach out to new riders by expanding and improving our product lines. We strongly believe in the positive power of two wheels, and are proud of our relationships with like-minded partners like the rally cycling team and many charitable organizations. We support clean teams, bright minds, and cycling causes both big and small.
We are dedicated to giving you the best possible experience in choosing, buying, building, and riding your bike.
We strive to enhance every bike-related experience possible, bringing people together through the power of these simple machines. We put 40 years of knowledge and skill are at your disposal, promising a solution whether you're a seasoned vet or just starting out. We can help you find your perfect bike and guide you to a retailer. We're leading the industry, shipping many of our bikes nearly fully assembled, just minutes from riding. Our website is full of useful maintenance, health, and riding tips, and our knowledgeable customer service team is ready to answer questions, live, all day.
We make bikes for every person.
We are road riders, mountain bikers, and casual cruisers. We value competition and encourage pushing ourselves, but celebrate the universality of bicycles. We want to share the benefits of riding a bike, benefits that are limitless and available to everyone. That inspires and guides us: we offer bikes across every genre, price, and experience level.
Diamondback Viper 20in BMX Blue € 220.00!
Delivery in 5-7 days to United States for €55.00the Viper is ideal if you want a bike to get to the park, the shops or to school
- Aluminium V-brakes with resin levers
- Aluminium rims with all black tyres
- BMX saddle and grips
- Shorter Toptube length for smaller riders
- stem: BMX toploader black
- handlebars: Steel
- grips: Soft kraton rubber 100mm
- saddle: steel rail, printed, black bumpers
- seatpost: Steel, 25.4 x 220mm, black RFS162
- frame: Hi-Tensile steel
- fork: Hi-Tensile steel
- headset: Steel RAT328
- brake levers: Resin bracket and lever, 3 finger, adjustment screws RKL441
- front brake: Aluminium V-brake RKD430
- rear brake: Aluminium V-brake RKD430
- crankset: DB 1 piece crank with 36t sprocket RBN101
- bottom bracket: steel 9pc RBT114
- freewheel/cassette: 16T
- chain: 86L, 1/2" x 3/32" KMC610HX
- pedals: Resin junior 1/2" REA333
- front wheel: Aluminium 20" single wall 36h RGH723
- rear wheel: Aluminium 20" single wall 36h RGR723
- front hub: Steel 36h, nutted
- rear hub: Steel 36h, nutted
- rims: Aluminium 20" single wall 36h
- spokes: 14g
- front tyre: 20 x 1.95, black T1804
- rear tyre: 20 x 1.95, black T1804
- inner tubes: Standard 20" schrader valve TA403
**Free Shipping Across Ireland and Northern Ireland
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.