We are passionate about cycling and cycling products.
It's pretty simple: we love bikes and everything about them. We enjoy the fun side of bikes but we take our passion very seriously. We never stray from innovation, and we will continue to reach out to new riders by expanding and improving our product lines. We strongly believe in the positive power of two wheels, and are proud of our relationships with like-minded partners like the rally cycling team and many charitable organizations. We support clean teams, bright minds, and cycling causes both big and small.
We are dedicated to giving you the best possible experience in choosing, buying, building, and riding your bike.
We strive to enhance every bike-related experience possible, bringing people together through the power of these simple machines. We put 40 years of knowledge and skill are at your disposal, promising a solution whether you're a seasoned vet or just starting out. We can help you find your perfect bike and guide you to a retailer. We're leading the industry, shipping many of our bikes nearly fully assembled, just minutes from riding. Our website is full of useful maintenance, health, and riding tips, and our knowledgeable customer service team is ready to answer questions, live, all day.
We make bikes for every person.
We are road riders, mountain bikers, and casual cruisers. We value competition and encourage pushing ourselves, but celebrate the universality of bicycles. We want to share the benefits of riding a bike, benefits that are limitless and available to everyone. That inspires and guides us: we offer bikes across every genre, price, and experience level.
Diamondback Option 20in BMX Blue € 200!
Delivery in 5-7 days to United States for €55.00Designed for the young rider who is looking for their first BMX, the OPTION is the perfect bike. It comes with a Gyro & 1 pr of pegs as standard
- 10/20 Hi-tensile frame tubing, with tapered rear stays
- Gyro Cable Detangler
- 1 pr threaded axle pegs
- Powerful V-brakes
- 20x1.95 Freestyle tyres
- stem: DB MX3 Top loader Handlebar stem, Black DBX014BLK
- handlebars: BMX Hi-Tensile 8" rise x 28.25" wide DBX019
- grips: DB Team grip with Flange DBX043
- saddle: DB One piece combo saddle
- seat clamp: Alloy single bolt, Black
- frame: 10/20 Hi-tensile frame tubing, with tapered rear stays, db lazer cut seat stay brace & micro drop-outs. Top Tube: 19.5", Chainstay:13.25"
- fork: Unicrown with tapered fork blades
- headset: 1.1/8" RAT339
- brake levers: Alloy BMX 2 finger DBX273
- front brake: Alloy V-brake RKD430
- rear brake: Alloy V-brake RKD430
- crankset: DB 1 piece crank with 36t sprocket DBX130BLK
- bottom bracket: US Open type DBX140
- freewheel/cassette: 16T DBX160
- chain: KMC 410 KMC010
- pedals: Diamondback Platform 9/16" DBXP10
- front hub: Diamondback Alloy Front Hub, 36H, 14mm axle, Black
- rear hub: Diamondback Alloy Rear Hub, 36H, 14mm axle, Black
- rims: Alloy 36H, Black
- front tyre: 20x2.00" Freestyle Pattern DBX053
- rear tyre: 20x2.00" Freestyle Pattern DBX053
- inner tubes: Standard 20" schrader valve TA403
**Free Shipping Across Ireland and Northern Ireland
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.