We are passionate about cycling and cycling products.
It's pretty simple: we love bikes and everything about them. We enjoy the fun side of bikes but we take our passion very seriously. We never stray from innovation, and we will continue to reach out to new riders by expanding and improving our product lines. We strongly believe in the positive power of two wheels, and are proud of our relationships with like-minded partners like the rally cycling team and many charitable organizations. We support clean teams, bright minds, and cycling causes both big and small.
We are dedicated to giving you the best possible experience in choosing, buying, building, and riding your bike.
We strive to enhance every bike-related experience possible, bringing people together through the power of these simple machines. We put 40 years of knowledge and skill are at your disposal, promising a solution whether you're a seasoned vet or just starting out. We can help you find your perfect bike and guide you to a retailer. We're leading the industry, shipping many of our bikes nearly fully assembled, just minutes from riding. Our website is full of useful maintenance, health, and riding tips, and our knowledgeable customer service team is ready to answer questions, live, all day.
We make bikes for every person.
We are road riders, mountain bikers, and casual cruisers. We value competition and encourage pushing ourselves, but celebrate the universality of bicycles. We want to share the benefits of riding a bike, benefits that are limitless and available to everyone. That inspires and guides us: we offer bikes across every genre, price, and experience level.
Diamondback Grind 20in/11 BMX Bike € 215!
Delivery in 5-7 days to United States for €30.00
Designed with the same attention to detail as our top of the range models, the Grind is the perfect bike to hit the skate park for the first time.
- Pro spec frame geometry
- 10/20 Hi-tensile frame tubing
- 25x9T gearing
- Embossed logo saddle
- 20x1.95 Freestyle tyres
- stem: DB MX2 Top Loader, Black
- handlebars: BMX Hi-Tensile 8" rise x 28.25" wide DBX019
- grips: DB Team grip with Flange DBX043
- saddle: DB One piece combo saddle
- seat clamp: Alloy single bolt, Black
- frame: Hi-Tensile 10/20 tubing with db lazer cut seat stay brace & micro drop-outs. Top Tube: 20.75 Chainstay:13.25
- fork: Unicrown with tapered fork blades DBX706
- headset: 1.1/8" threadless RAT220
- brake levers: Alloy/Resin BMX 2 finger DBX273
- front brake: Tektro alloy sidepull DBX260BLK
- rear brake: Tektro alloy U-brake DBX262BLK
- crankset: DB one piece crank with 25t sprocket DBX130BLK
- crankset: DB one piece crank with 25t sprocket DBX700B
- bottom bracket: USA Open type DBX140
- freewheel/cassette: 9T
- chain: KMC 410 KMC010
- pedals: Diamondback Platform 9/16" DBXP10
- front hub: Diamondback Alloy Front Hub, 36H with Small Flange, Black
- rear hub: Diamondback Alloy Rear Cassette Hub, 36H, 14mm axle, Black
- rims: Alloy 36H, Black
- front tyre: 20x2.00" Freestyle Pattern DBX053
- rear tyre: 20x2.00" Freestyle Pattern DBX053
- inner tubes: Standard 20" schrader valve TA403
**Free Shipping Across Ireland and Northern Ireland
Orders must be Placed by Friday December 15th to Guarantee Christmas Delivery in Ireland and the UK
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.