For 40 years our family has worked with passion to achieve high level of sports shoes to the best known brands in the industry . The experience and tradition of Italian craftsmanship distinguish our products , created by experts attentive to the smallest detail . The logo celebrating the 40 years of history is a symbol of the goals we have achieved.
6 GOOD REASON TO CHOOSE CRONO
- Real Italian hand made product. Made from expert hands of the shoes factory’s masters, from the shoes land, the most famous in the world
- CRONO shoes are reliable products. Long tested from some riders directly on the race field. CRONO shoes never betray
- Top customer care and after sale services.
- Cycling shoes with unique design, elegant and sophisticated. Everything is designed to match your style on the bike
- CRONO is an international growing brand. We made artisan products looking every little details.
- Fast answer and sure warranty. Our sales department is always ready to answer to your inquiry as soon as possible.
Crono CT-1 Nylon Triathlon Cycling Shoe Black 42 € 125!
Delivery in 5-7 days to United States for €30.00
CT1 is appreciated for its light, comfort, practical and fast fit. Made with 2 velcro closure, the bigger reversed Velcro allows a very quick fastener even during running. The materials have been chosen and selected in order to allow a rapid foot drying by giving it the best comfort. Some clever device, such as no-splipping on the hell, the insertion of a back strap to speed the fit up and the side strap to prepare the shoe on horizontal position on pedals, are unique features.
- Weight: 270 g
- Sole Stiffness: 7
**Free Shipping Across Ireland and Northern Ireland
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.