Cannondale Synapse 105 Carbon Road Bike 2018 51cm € 1500!
Delivery in 5-7 days to United States for €30.00
True Endurance Machinery
This is for the riders. You know the ones — the chargers, the searchers, the hammers with nothing to prove — except to themselves. The ones who live to go long and go hard, and return home with nothing in the tank but the glow of a ride well ridden.
The Synapse has always been a machine dedicated to the pursuit of full-day, full-throttle adventures. A legendary platform – multiple Bike-of-the-Year winner, raced by the world's best in the world's toughest races, hero of countless unnamed and unheralded exploits – the new bike takes what has always worked and makes it better...much, much better.
- Frame: Synapse BallisTec Carbon Di2 ready SAVE PLUS BB30a
- Fork: Synapse SAVE PLUS BallisTec Carbon 1-1/8 to 1-1/4 tapered steerer
- Rims: Mavic Aksium
- Hubs: Mavic Aksium
- Spokes: Mavic Aksium
- Tires: Schwalbe Lugano 700x25c
- Crank: Cannondale Si BB30a FSA rings 50/34
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB30 Bearings
- Chain: Shimano HG600 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano 105 5800 11-32 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800 braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano 105 5800 GS
- Shifters: Shimano 105 5800
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 butted 6061 Alloy Compact
- Grips: Cannondale Bar Tape w/Gel 3.5mm
- Stem: Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy 31.8 6 deg.
- Headset: Synapse Si 1-1/4 lower bearing 25mm top cap
- Brakes: Shimano 105 5800
- Brake Levers: Shimano 105 5800
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage Ergo w/ Crmo Rails
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3 6061 Alloy 25.4x300mm (48-51) 350mm (54-61)
HIGH PERFORMANCE OR FULL ENDURANCE? YES.
For those who think that to get the all-day capabilities of an endurance machine you have to give up the go, we say think again. Lighter and stiffer than ever, with asymmetric and size-optimized frame design and a rider position that encourages excess, the all-new Synapse is built to go hard, longer.
Size-specific diameters on the frame, head tube and fork steerer, along with three different fork offsets, ensure that each frame size matches the weight and power of the rider for whom it’s made. It's the kind of Nth degree obsessiveness that elevates the truly great above the merely good.
Race Level Stiffness
An asymmetrically designed frame and fork balance pedalling and disc loads to deliver World Tour sprinter level stiffness. Get ready to lay down power and rail corners like you wouldn't believe.
Engineered to tune the harshness out of choppy road surfaces, and tune you in to what’s happening at your tires’ contact patches, so that you can concentrate on the important stuff – like nailing the right line or beating the sun home.
Electrical, wireless, mechanical (hell, mount a flat-screen up there if you want), the Synapse’s intelligent and adaptable down-tube cable port keeps things clean, tidy and dialed.
Hidden mounts and a removable seat stay bridge ensure that the Synapse is fully fender-ready for long days with no spray.
Room For 32
Embrace the backroads, the rough roads, the highways and the byways. With room in the front and rear for tires as big as 32mm (measured/actual) and SAVE Micro-Suspension, Synapse is ready for any road, anywhere.
Thru-axles front and rear might seem like cost-of-entry these days, but often they're overkill. But ride this bike like it’s intended to be ridden and overkill, they ain't.
Flat Out, Flat Mount
The flat-mount brake standard should not be overlooked as a performance feature. Less hardware, less flex, easy to adjust, with no unnecessary weight. Flat out better.
**Free Shipping Across Ireland and Northern Ireland
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.