THE ULTIMATE BALANCE OF POWER
The gold standard for what a lightweight road race bike can be. With an uncanny balance of feathery weight, sprint-winning stiffness, surprising comfort and near-telepathic handling, the SuperSix EVO is a perennial favorite of magazine editors and racers around the world
A brilliantly balanced, superbly capable ultra-light race machine.
ULTRA STIFF, FOR EXPLOSIVE ACCELERATION
Asymmetric BB30a bottom bracket junction, flared Delta seattube, and tuned BallisTec Carbon layup deliver great power transfer for the sprints.
SHOCKINGLY SMOOTH, FOR BETTER CORNERING, SPEED AND COMFORT
Refined SAVE Micro-Suspension system absorbs shock and keeps the wheels planted on the ground for aggressive descending, fast sprinting and surprising comfort.
TAP AERO, FOR BETTER EFFICIENCY EVERYWHERE
Subtle TAP (Truncated Aero Profile) tube shapes and low waterbottle placement reduce aero drag. It’s like free speed.
An absolute rocket on descents thanks to sharp handling geometry and a frame that’s stiff, yet compliant in all the right places. The additional control of disc brakes makes it even faster.
BallisTec Carbon Construction and System Integrated design make EVO crazy light, but durable enough for our Lifetime Warranty.
- Frame: SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon, Di2 Compatible, SAVE, PressFit BB30
- Fork: SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Carbon, SAVE, integrated crown race, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer
- Rims: Fulcrum Racing Sport
- Hubs: Fulcrum Racing Sport
- Spokes: Fulcrum Racing Sport
- Tires: Vittoria Zaffiro Pro Slick, 700 x 25c
- Crank: Cannondale Si, BB30a w/ FSA rings, 52/36
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano 105, 11-30, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra, 2x11
- Handlebar: Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, Compact
- Grips: Prologo Plaintouch Cork
- Stem: Cannondale C2, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset:SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm Alloy top cap
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra
- Saddle: Prologo Nago RS STN
- Seatpost: Cannondale C2, UD Carbon, 25.4 x 350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-63)
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.