THE ULTIMATE BALANCE OF POWER
The gold standard for what a lightweight road race bike can be. With an uncanny balance of feathery weight, sprint-winning stiffness, surprising comfort and near-telepathic handling, the SuperSix EVO is a perennial favorite of magazine editors and racers around the world
A brilliantly balanced, superbly capable ultra-light race machine.
ULTRA STIFF, FOR EXPLOSIVE ACCELERATION
Asymmetric BB30a bottom bracket junction, flared Delta seattube, and tuned BallisTec Carbon layup deliver great power transfer for the sprints.
SHOCKINGLY SMOOTH, FOR BETTER CORNERING, SPEED AND COMFORT
Refined SAVE Micro-Suspension system absorbs shock and keeps the wheels planted on the ground for aggressive descending, fast sprinting and surprising comfort.
TAP AERO, FOR BETTER EFFICIENCY EVERYWHERE
Subtle TAP (Truncated Aero Profile) tube shapes and low waterbottle placement reduce aero drag. It’s like free speed.
An absolute rocket on descents thanks to sharp handling geometry and a frame that’s stiff, yet compliant in all the right places. The additional control of disc brakes makes it even faster.
BallisTec Carbon Construction and System Integrated design make EVO crazy light, but durable enough for our Lifetime Warranty.
- Frame: SuperSix EVO Disc, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Di2 Compatible, SAVE, PressFit BB30a
- Fork: SuperSix EVO Disc, BallisTec Hi-MOD full Carbon, SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race, 12x100mm thru-axle
- Rims: Cannondale HollowGram Si, Carbon Clincher Disc, 35mm deep, 19mm inner width, tubeless ready
- Hubs: Cannondale HollowGram Sealed Bearing, straight pull, 12x100 front, QR rear
- Spokes: Double-butted, Stainless, straight pull
- Tires: Vittoria Rubino Pro Speed, 700 x 25c
- Crank: Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a w/ OPI SpideRing, 52/36
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain: Shimano HG601, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Ultegra, 11-30, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Ultegra Di2
- Shifters: Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydro disc, 2x11
- Handlebar: Cannondale C2, 7050 Alloy, Compact
- Grips: Prologo One Touch
- Stem: Cannondale C2, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 7°
- Headset: SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm Alloy top cap
- Brakes: Shimano Ultegra hydro disc, 160/140mm RT81 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Ultegra Di2 hydro disc
- Saddle: Prologo Nago EVO PAS T2.0
- Seatpost: Cannondale C2, UD Carbon, 25.4 x 350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-63)
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.