The all-new SuperSix EVO is a pure road bike - a beautiful evolution of our classic race machine. Cannondale followed the proven recipe of the previous award-winning versions, while making it better in every possible way. Cannondale made it better for racers and the racer-esque by keeping the ultralight weight, explosive rigidity and telepathic handling people have loved about the EVO since the beginning, while making it much faster with tube shapes and top-to-bottom system integration that seriously reduce aerodynamic drag. And Cannondale made it more appealing for anyone looking for an amazing road bike by making it smoother, more comfortable and more capable with improved SAVE micro-suspension, a slightly taller stack height and big tire clearance. It’s the ultimate bike for hilly races, fast group rides and all-around high-performance road riding.
Less Drag. More Speed:
30 watts. That's how much power the drag-reducing tube shapes and integrated design of the new SuperSix EVO saves over the prior version at 30 mph (48.3 km/h).
- New family of highly truncated airfoil tube shapes offer the same weight, and equal or better stiffness than round tubes, while reducing drag by up to 30%.
- Designed as a system with new HollowGram 45 KNØT wheelset, integrated 27 KNØT SAVE seatpost, and new SAVE integrated bar with KNØT stem. The full system integration has a major impact on drag reduction, and gives the bike an incomparably clean, beautiful look.
- Fully hidden hydraulic brake line and Di2 cable routing. Same thru-the-headtube routing as SystemSix. The easiest cable routing of any internally routed bike. Even Lighter: The new SuperSix EVO Hi-MOD is the lightest disc road frameset we’ve ever made.
- 19 grams lighter than the previous EVO (56cm disc brake Hi-MOD frameset with seat post). Sure, 19 grams doesn’t sound like much, but you usually have to pay a hefty weight penalty to get the kind of drag reduction the new EVO offers.
- Maintained EVO’s perfect frame stiffness (perfect, according to the Tour magazine testing index, and everyone who has ridden it).
- Made possible by the new tube shapes, integrated seat binder and new 27 SL KNØT seatpost.
More Comfortable and Capable:
18% more vertical compliance, a slightly elevated riding position and room for big tires, work in harmony to improve the new SuperSix EVO’s ride comfort and rough road capabilities, without diminishing its pure race performance.
- Increased frame compliance due to lower seat stays, integrated seat binder and the 27 SL KNØT seatpost with SAVE.
- Revised geometry provides a better fit for more riders, with a slightly taller stack and shorter reach – just 3 to 3-10mm depending on size (except for size 44 which actually gets about 1cm lower and longer, finally!).
- Tire clearance is boosted to 30mm, with 6mm of space on both sides, so riders can put on larger volume tires if they wish. Note – rim brake bikes are limited to 28mm tires by the calipers.
An integrated wheel sensor delivers hyper accurate speed, route and distance info, registers your bike, reminds you of needed service and more, all through the free Cannondale App (On disc models, Ultegra and higher)
- Frame: All-New, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, 142x12 Speed Release thru-axle, SAVE, PF30a, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder
- Fork: All-New, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Speed Release thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 55mm offset (48-54cm) 45mm offset (56-62cm)
- Rims: HollowGram 45 SL KNØT, Carbon, 20h front, 24h rear, 45mm deep, 21mm ID, tubeless ready
- Hubs: (F) HollowGram KNØT, sealed bearing 12x100 centerlock / (R) HollowGram KNØT, 12x142 centerlock w/ DT Swiss internals
- Spokes: DT Swiss Aerolite
- Tires: Vittoria Corsa, 700 x 25c
- Pedals: Not Included
- Crank: HollowGram SiSL2 w/ pre-installed power2max NG Eco Power Meter (not activated), BB30a, Vision rings, 52/36
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-speed
- Rear Cogs: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-30, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace hydro disc, 2x11
- Handlebar: HollowGram SystemBar SAVE, Carbon, 8 deg. pitch adjust
- Grips: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- Stem: All-New HollowGram KNØT, alloy w/ cable cover, -6°
- Headset: SuperSix, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm top cap
- Brakes: Shimano Dura Ace Di2 hydro disc, 160/140mm RT900 rotors
- Brake Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace hydro disc
- Saddle: Prologo Dimension Nack NDR, 143mm width, carbon rails
- Seatpost: All-New HollowGram 27 SL KNØT, carbon, 2 bolt clamp, 330mm
- Speeds: 22
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.