THE ULTIMATE BALANCE OF POWER
The gold standard for what a lightweight road race bike can be. With an uncanny balance of feathery weight, sprint-winning stiffness, surprising comfort and near-telepathic handling, the SuperSix EVO is a perennial favorite of magazine editors and racers around the world
A brilliantly balanced, superbly capable ultra-light race machine.
ULTRA STIFF, FOR EXPLOSIVE ACCELERATION
Asymmetric BB30a bottom bracket junction, flared Delta seattube, and tuned BallisTec Carbon layup deliver great power transfer for the sprints.
SHOCKINGLY SMOOTH, FOR BETTER CORNERING, SPEED AND COMFORT
Refined SAVE Micro-Suspension system absorbs shock and keeps the wheels planted on the ground for aggressive descending, fast sprinting and surprising comfort.
TAP AERO, FOR BETTER EFFICIENCY EVERYWHERE
Subtle TAP (Truncated Aero Profile) tube shapes and low waterbottle placement reduce aero drag. It’s like free speed.
An absolute rocket on descents thanks to sharp handling geometry and a frame that’s stiff, yet compliant in all the right places. The additional control of disc brakes makes it even faster.
BallisTec Carbon Construction and System Integrated design make EVO crazy light, but durable enough for our Lifetime Warranty.
- Frame: SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Hi-MOD Carbon, Di2 Compatible, SAVE, PressFit BB30a
- Fork: SuperSix EVO, BallisTec Hi-MOD full Carbon, SAVE, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" steerer, integrated crown race
- Rims: Fulcrum Racing Quattro, Carbon Clincher, 40mm deep
- Hubs: Fulcrum Alloy
- Spokes: Fulcrum Stainless, Bladed
- Tires: Vittoria Corsa, 700 x 25c
- Crank: Cannondale HollowGram Si, BB30a w/ Power2Max NG Eco Power Meter and FSA rings, 50/34T
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain: Shimano HG901, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano Dura-Ace, 11-30, 11-speed
- Front Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, braze-on
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Shifters: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2, 2x11
- Handlebar: Cannondale Escape Hanger Carbon
- Grips: Prologo One Touch
- Stem: Cannondale C1 Ultralight, 7050 Alloy, 31.8, 7°, Integrated Garmin mount
- Headset: SuperSix EVO, 1-1/4" lower bearing, 25mm Alloy top cap
- Brakes: Shimano Dura-Ace
- Brake Levers: Shimano Dura-Ace Di2
- Saddle: Prologo Nago EVO PAS Nack
- Seatpost: Cannondale SAVE Carbon, 25.4 x 350mm (44-56), 400mm (58-63)
- Extras: Power2Max NG Eco upgradeable power meter - ready to activate
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.