Cannondale Quick 3 SL Disc Mens City Fitness Bike 2018 € 805!
Delivery in 5-7 days to United States for €55.00
START THE CYCLE
This is where it all begins. When you decide to start your own fitness revolution. When you decide to work out, not in. When you become the one who's taking you places. Your journey starts here, with the comfort, confidence and speed of the all-new Quick. Start the cycle.
With lightest-in-class weights, bright reflective graphics and a smooth, stable ride, the all-new Quick is the fast, fun way to get fit or get around town.
The Quicks' graphics all feature bright 360° reflective elements for that extra measure of safety.
COMFORT IS KING
Enhanced SAVE Micro-Suspension features in the rear triangle, plus ergonomic grips, saddle and pedals keep riders comfortable and connected.
Our OutFront steering geometry makes the Quick so stable, so confident and such swoopy fun to ride, that you might just forget you're working out.
LIGHTER IS BETTER
In true Cannondale form, Quick bikes are the lightest in their class. Easier to pedal, easier to lift, easier to love!
Both Quick and Quick SL frames share a new geometry that offers an easier reach to the bars and features consistent jumps in stack and reach across all sizes, for easy fitting.
The SL versions of the Quick frame feature SmartForm C2 construction that saves 200 grams, tapered head tubes and internal cable routing.
OUTFRONT STEERING GEOMETRY
A slack head angle, increased (55mm) rake and long front center for stability at speed.
REDESIGNED SAVE MICRO-SUSPENSION
Dramatically shaped and flattened seat stays and chainstays absorb shock for better control and comfort.
INTEGRATED KICKSTAND MOUNT
Forged integrated mount for lightweight Cannondale kickstand.
For better safety, the graphics on all Quicks feature highly reflective elements. Models 1 through 6 feature reflective sidewalls for even more eye-catching brightness.
- FRAME: Quick SL Disc, Optimized 6061 Alloy, SAVE, 1-1/8" - 1-1/2" taperedhead tube
- FORK: Quick Si Disc, Carbon blades, 1 1/4"- 1 1/8" steerer
- RIMS: Maddux DC3.0 Disc, double wall, 32-hole
- HUBS: Alloy Disc, sealed, loose ball bearings, QR, 32h
- SPOKES: Stainless, 15g
- TYRES: Schwalbe Spicer, 700x30c, puncture protection, reflective sidewall
- PEDALS: Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite
- CRANK: FSA Tempo Compact, 50/34
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FSA BSA cartridge
- CHAIN: KMC Z99, 9-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano Sora, 11-32, 9-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Sora
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Sora
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 640 mm, 3 deg rise, 6 deg sweep
- GRIPS: Cannondale Ergo Fitness, Lock-on
- STEM: Cannondale, 6061 alloy, 31.8, 12 deg
- HEADSET: FSA Si, Sealed Bearing 1-1/4"-1-1/8"
- BRAKES: Tektro M-285 Hydraulic Disc, 160/160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Tektro M-285 Hydraulic Disc
- SADDLE: Cannondale Fitness Ergo
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 27.2x350mm
**Free Shipping Across Ireland and Northern Ireland
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.