Cannondale Habit 6 27.5 Mens Mountain Bike 2018 S € 1820!
Delivery in 5-7 days to United States for €55.00
If you’re looking for one bike to meet all your mountain biking needs, make it a Habit. More than capable of tackling challenging trails, yet light and responsive, this bike puts the fun into mountain-biking.
Tackle the trail
With its balanced rider position (optimised for short stems), the Habit performs confidently up and down tough trails. Lefty-equipped models have added benefit of optimised steering with the OutFront offset.
Light and stiff
Experience the Habit's efficient pedal power and great stability thanks to our Zero-Pivot seat stays and LockR pivots that keep the rear end light and stiff.
A Habit for every rider
Three frame options include full BallisTec carbon, BallisTec front/SmartForm C1 Alloy rear, or full SmartForm C1 Alloy. All three come with the superlight carbon link.
Ride it right away
The Habit comes ready-equipped to tackle the trail, with wide bars, a short stem, big brake rotors and wide, trail-gripping rims and tyres.
For improved traction and better trail performance, the 2018 Habit models come with big 2.35" front tyres and 130mm (Habit 5 120mm) travel forks.
- Frame: Habit 27.5, 120mm, SmartForm C1 Alloy, Carbon Link, BB30, Flat Mount Brake, Pivoting Der Hanger, 1.5 Si headtube
- Fork: RockShox Judy Silver, 120mm, tapered steerer, Solo Air, 15x110mm Maxle Stealth, Turnkey lockout, 51mm offset
- Rear Shock: X-Fusion O2 RL, 120mm
- Rims: WTB STP i23 TCS, 32 hole, 23mm inner, Tubeless Ready
- Hubs: Formula 110x15 front, Formula with HG driver 142x12 rear
- Spokes: 14g Stainless, Black
- Tires: WTB Ranger Comp, DNA Compound 27x2.25"
- Crank: FSA Comet MegaExo, 30t, 10-speed
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale BB30 with Tange BSA adapter
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed
- Casstte: SunRace 10-speed, 11-42
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M6000, 10-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Deore M6000 10-speed Shadow Plus
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 riser, Alloy, 4° upsweep, 9° backsweep, 760x15mm
- Grips: Cannondale Locking Grips
- Stem: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 5°
- Headset: Tange 1.5 for 1.125 Steer tubes
- Brakes: Tektro Auriga hydro disc, 180/160mm
- Brake Levers: Tektro Auriga hydro disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage 3
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 31.6x350mm (S,M) 400mm (L,X)
- Trail bike attitude with XC bike weight
- Slack yet responsive OutFront
- Optimised Steering Geometry
- Low maintenance and ultra-light
- Zero-Pivot Seat Stays
- Super stiff and reliable LockR Pivots
- Military Grade BallisTec Carbon and Industry
- Leading SmartForm C1 Alloy Construction
**Free Shipping Across Ireland and Northern Ireland
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.