Cannondale Habit 3 27.5 Womens Mountain Bike 2018 € 2040.00!
Delivery in 5-7 days to United States for €55.00
Light and efficient fun on XC trails but capable enough to rip it up in big travel terrain, the Habit is your up-for-anything, sweet-handling, smile-inducing, shred-ready trail companion. If you're looking for one bike to do it all, make it a Habit.
DIALLED TRAIL HANDLING
Sorted trail geometry and a balanced rider position (optimised for short stems) gives the Habit awesome trail manners, up or down.
LIGHT AND STIFF
Our Zero-Pivot seat stays and LockR pivots keep the rear end light, stiff and oh so efficient.
Women’s saddles, shorter crankarms, slightly narrower handlebars and components specifically chosen to achieve the best fit for female riders.
X-Small frames get a different suspension link and shock positioning for increased standover clearance with the same refined leverage ratios as larger frame sizes.
Women looking for the most all-around fun and capable bike on the mountain.
Aggressive trail positioning is slightly more upright than XC race for balanced control in any conditions.
- Frame: Habit 27.5 Women's, 120mm, SmartForm C1 Alloy, Carbon Link, BB30, Flat Mount Brake, Pivoting Der Hanger, 1.5 Si headtube
- Fork: RockShox Judy Silver, 120mm, tapered steerer, Solo Air, 15x110mm Maxle Stealth, Turnkey lockout, 51mm offset
- Rear Shock: X-Fusion O2 RL, 120mm
- Rims: WTB STP i23 TCS, 32 hole, 23mm inner, Tubeless Ready
- Hubs: Formula 110x15 front, Formula with HG driver 142x12 rear
- Spokes: 14g Stainless, Black
- Tires: WTB Beeline Comp, DNA Compound 27.5x2.0"
- Crank: FSA Comet MegaExo, 30t, 10-speed
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale BB30 with Tange BSA adapter
- Chain: KMC X10, 10-speed
- Cassette: SunRace 10-speed, 11-42
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano Deore M6000, 10-speed
- Shifters: Shimano Deore M6000, 10-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 riser, Alloy, 4° upsweep, 9° backsweep, 760x15mm
- Grips: Cannondale Women's Locking Grips
- Stem: Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 5°
- Headset: Tange 1.5 for 1.125 Steer tubes
- Brakes: Tektro Auriga hydro disc, 180/160mm
- Brake Levers: Tektro Auriga hydro disc
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage 3 Women's Ergo
- Seatpost: Cannondale C3, 6061 alloy, 31.6x350mm
- Lightweight, Maintenance Free Zero-Pivot Seat Stays
- Stiff and Reliable LockR Pivots
- Military Grade BallisTec Carbon/ Industry
- Leading SmartForm Alloy Construction
- Super Short Chain Stays for Great Handling
- Maximum Traction with Wide Rims & Tyres
**Free Shipping Across Ireland and Northern Ireland
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.