If you’re looking for one bike to meet all your mountain biking needs, make it a Habit. More than capable of tackling challenging trails, yet light and responsive, this bike puts the fun into mountain-biking.
With all-mountain capability and XC efficiency, Habit is the perfect “do-it-all, and do-it-well” MTB fun machine.
Tackle the trail
With its balanced rider position (optimised for short stems), the Habit performs confidently up and down tough trails. Lefty-equipped models have added benefit of optimised steering with the OutFront offset.
Light and stiff
Experience the Habit's efficient pedal power and great stability thanks to our Zero-Pivot seat stays and LockR pivots that keep the rear end light and stiff.
A Habit for every rider
Three frame options include full BallisTec carbon, BallisTec front/SmartForm C1 Alloy rear, or full SmartForm C1 Alloy. All three come with the superlight carbon link.
Ride it right away
The Habit comes ready-equipped to tackle the trail, with wide bars, a short stem, big brake rotors and wide, trail-gripping rims and tyres.
- Frame: Habit 27.5, 120mm, BallisTec Carbon, Carbon Link, SmartForm C1 Alloy swingarm, PF30, Flat Mount Brake, Pivoting Der Hanger, 1.5 Si headtube
- Fork: RockShox Pike RC 130mm, Solo Air Spring, Charger Damper BOOST 110x15, Maxle Stealth, 46mm offset
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS Performance EVOL SV, 3 Position Adjust
- Rims: WTB STP i23 TCS, 32 hole, 23mm inner, Tubeless Ready
- Hubs: Formula 110x15 w/30mm end caps front, Formula with HG driver 142x12 rear
- Spokes: DT Swiss Champion
- Tires: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance 27.5x2.35" front, 2.25" rear, TwinSkin
- Crank: Cannondale Si, BB30, SpiderRing 30t
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale Alloy PressFit30
- Chain: Shimano CN-HG601, 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano SLX, 11-46, 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT, 11-speed Shadow Plus
- Shifters: Shimano SLX, 11-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 riser, Alloy, 4° upsweep, 9° backsweep, 760x15mm
- Grips: Cannondale Lock-On
- Stem: Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 1.5", 31.8, 5°
- Headset: Cannondale HeadShok Si
- Brakes: Shimano Deore M6000 hydro disc, 180/160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano Deore M6000 w/ Servo Wave
- Saddle: Fabric Scoop Radius
- Seatpost: TransX Dropper Post, 31.6, 120mm drop, internal routing
- Trail bike attitude with XC bike weight
- Slack yet responsive OutFront
- Optimised Steering Geometry
- Low maintenance and ultra-light
- Zero-Pivot Seat Stays
- Super stiff and reliable LockR Pivots
- Military Grade BallisTec Carbon and Industry
- Leading SmartForm C1 Alloy Construction
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.