Cannondale Habit 2 27.5 Womens Soft Tail Carbon Mountain Bike 2018 S € 3100!
Delivery in 5-7 days to United States for €55.00
Light and efficient fun on XC trails but capable enough to rip it up in big travel terrain, the Habit is your up-for-anything, sweet-handling, smile-inducing, shred-ready trail companion. If you're looking for one bike to do it all, make it a Habit.
DIALLED TRAIL HANDLING
Sorted trail geometry and a balanced rider position (optimised for short stems) gives the Habit awesome trail manners, up or down.
LIGHT AND STIFF
Our Zero-Pivot seat stays and LockR pivots keep the rear end light, stiff and oh so efficient.
Women’s saddles, shorter crankarms, slightly narrower handlebars and components specifically chosen to achieve the best fit for female riders.
X-Small frames get a different suspension link and shock positioning for increased standover clearance with the same refined leverage ratios as larger frame sizes.
Women looking for the most all-around fun and capable bike on the mountain.
Aggressive trail positioning is slightly more upright than XC race for balanced control in any conditions.
Zero Pivot Seatstays Zero Tollerance
The Zero-Pivot seatstays are engineered with a precise carbon lay-up that is designed to allow the stays to flex vertically while remaining extremely stiff laterally and torsionally.
This enhances suspension performance, saves weight and increases lateral stiffness versus bearing pivot rear stays.
Ballistec Carbon Frame
The results speak for themselves.
- Frame: Habit 27.5 Women's 120mm BallisTec Carbon Carbon Link SmartForm C1 Alloy swingarm PF30 Flat Mount Brake Pivoting Der Hanger 1.5 Si headtube
- Fork: RockShox Pike RC 120mm tapered steerer Charger Damper Solo Air 15mm Maxle Ultimate 42mm offset
- Rear Shock: Fox Float DPS 3-position lever 120mm travel
- Rims: WTB STP i23 TCS 32 hole Tubeless Ready
- Hubs: Formula - 100x15mm front 142x12mm w/HG driver rear
- Spokes: DT Swiss Champion
- Tires: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance 27.5x2.35 front 2.25 rear TwinSkin tubeless ready
- Crank: Cannondale Si Ai BB30 SpideRing 30T
- Bottom Bracket: Cannondale BB30
- Chain: Shimano HG601 11-speed
- Cassette: Shimano SLX 11-42 11-speed
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano XT 11-speed
- Shifters: Shimano SLX 11-speed
- Handlebar: Cannondale C3 riser Alloy 4 degree upsweep 9 degree backsweep 740x15mm
- Grips: Cannondale Dual Locking Grips
- Stem: Cannondale C4 6061 Alloy 1-1/8 31.8 7 deg.
- Headset: Tange 1.5 for Tapered Steer tubes
- Brakes: Shimano Deore M615 hydraulic disc 180/160mm
- Brake Levers: Shimano Deore M615
- Saddle: Cannondale Stage 3
- Seatpost: TransX Dropper Post 31.6 120mm drop internal routing
- Lightweight, Maintenance Free Zero-Pivot Seat Stays
- Stiff and Reliable LockR Pivots
- Military Grade BallisTec Carbon/ Industry Leading SmartForm Alloy Construction
- Super Short Chain Stays for Great Handling
- Maximum Traction with Wide Rims & Tyres
**Free Shipping Across Ireland and Northern Ireland
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.