Neo. The power for more - more rides, more speed, more distance, more fun. Neo means electric.
A stylish, rugged urban e-bike, built to turn rush hour into “what-a-rush!” hour.
Comfort and Control
With an upright but sporty riding position, and big, grippy, bump-erasing tires, all you need to worry about is enjoying the ride.
Ready to Roll
Built for daily duty with integrated pannier rack and fenders, bright front and rear lights and weather-sealed battery cover.
Power and Range
Durable, reliable Bosch drive unit and battery give you the speed you need, with the juice to go the distance.
- Premium SmartForm C1 Alloy frame and carbon fiber fork, dual-battery-ready
- Shimano 9-speed drivetrain with hydraulic disc brakes
- Bosch Performance Line 250W drive-unit / 500Wh battery / Range: up to 95km
Where it thrives
In town, leisurely rides, on crowded streets
What it's built for
Speed, visibility, handling
Cannondale Wheel Sensor
Shimano HG93, 9-speed
Shimano HG200, 11-36, 9-speed
Shimano Acera, 9-speed
BallisTec Carbon, 1-1/8" to 1.5" tapered steerer, OutFront 55mm offset, post mount disc, 15x110mm thru-axle, hidden cable routing
SmartForm C2 Alloy, removable downtube battery, tapered headtube, internal cable routing, 148x12mm thru-axle, post mount disc, motor protection, lock mount
- Removable downtube battery
- Tapered headtube
- Internal cable routing
- 148x12mm thru-axle
- Post mount disc
- Kickstand mount
Integrated, 1-1/8 to 1.5", sealed angular contact bearings (Integrated steer stop size small only)
Shimano MT400 15x110
(F) Shimano MT400 15x110 / (R) Shimano MT400 12x148
Shimano MT400 12x148
WTB STX i29 TCS, 32h, tubeless ready
Schwalbe G-One Speed Performance, 29 x 2.35", RaceGuard, tubeless ready
Shimano MT200 hydro disc
Shimano MT200 hydro disc, 180/180mm RT10 rotors
Cannondale Locking Grips
Cannondale 3 Riser, 6061 Alloy, 15mm rise, 8° sweep, 4° rise, 740mm
Cannondale Ergo Urban
6061 Alloy, 31.6 x 350mm
Cannondale 3, 3D Forged 6061 Alloy, 1-1/8", 31.8, 0-degree
Bosch PowerTube 500Wh
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.