Serious do-it-all versatility meets serious ‘cross racing capability. With a lightweight, smooth-riding frame and the same traction, fit and handling as the SuperX, CAADX is the ultimate “race on Sunday, commute on Monday” all-around adventure machine.
SuperX geometry and CAAD12-inspired features make CAADX the perfect first cyclocross bike, back-up pit bike, versatile super-commuter or all-road adventurer.
- FRAME: CAADX Cyclocross Disc, SmartForm C2 Alloy, BB30
- FORK: Cannondale Ultra X Disc, Carbon blades, 1-1/4" to 1-1/8" tapered steerer, 55mm offset
- RIMS: CX 3.0 Disc, 28-hole
- HUBS: Formula, DC-1420 front, DC-1422 rear
- SPOKES: Stainless Steel, 14g
- TYRES: Schwalbe Rapid Rob, 700x35c
- PEDALS: Wellgo w/ Clip and Strap
- CRANK: FSA Omega Cross, BB30, 46/36
- BOTTOM BRACKET: FSA BB30
- CHAIN: KMC X10EL, 10-speed
- CASSETTE: Shimano HG500, 11-32, 10-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra, 31.8 clamp
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Shimano Tiagra
- SHIFTERS: Shimano Tiagra
- HANDLEBAR: Cannondale C4 Compact, 6061 Alloy
- GRIPS: Cannondale Grip Bar Tape w/Gel, 3.5mm
- STEM: Cannondale C4, 31.8, 6 deg.
- HEADSET: CAADX Si, 25mm top cap
- BRAKES: Promax Render R Front, DSK-718R Rear, 160/160mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Shimano Tiagra
- SADDLE: Cannondale Stage CX
- SEATPOST: Cannondale C3 Alloy, 27.2x350mm (46-56), 400mm (58-61)
- SUPERX GEOMETRY: With the same geometry and fit as its big brother, SuperX, the CAADX delivers awesome traction, stability and handling. It’s also a perfect pit bike for new SuperX owners.
- “BEST OF BOTH” HANDLING OutFront Steering Geometry offers drama-free stability on technical courses and potholed streets but maintains quick-handling agility everywhere else.
- LIGHT AND SMOOTH SmartForm C2 Alloy Construction and CAAD12-inspired tube shapes keep it light and easy to shoulder, while SPEED SAVE Micro-Suspension helps you track smoothly through the rough stuff.
- SWEET VERSATILITY Subtle rack mounts, a removable seatstay mud guard mount and hidden fork mud guard mounts expand its usability without affecting its racy looks.
- 37C TYRE CLEARANCE CAADX has room to run full 37c tyres, even with its super short chainstays
Aspiring ‘cross racers, fast commuters and all-road adventurers.
A balanced and aggressive position for max efficiency and dialed cyclocross race handling.
SPEED SAVE Micro-Suspension
Dramatically shaped and flattened seat stays and chainstays absorb shock for better control, traction and comfort.
Flat Mount Rear Brake
Low profile, easy to adjust and superlight flat disc mount in the rear.
Removable Seat Stay Mud guard Mount
Secure mount for mud guards. There when you need it, gone when you don’t. Included with bike.
1-1/8” to 1-1/4” tapered steerer and headtube provide the ideal blend of stout steering precision and light weight
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.