M:Part Bottle Cage Aluminium - 6 mm - Blue
- Durable and lightweight bottle cage
- Constructed from 6mm aluminium
- Wide range of adjustment for all types of frames
- Holds bottles tightly for peace of mind on that long rough descent
- Available in a range of bright colours
Raleigh Handle Bar Mounted Bottle Cage
Profile Design Kage bottle cage, black
- No-nonsense lightweight bottle cage
- Fits a variety of frame designs and securely holds bottle in place
- Injection moulded nylon and fibreglass construction
- Weight: 52 g
Custom Race Bottle Cage fluoro yellow / black
- Grab your moon boots, cultivate that mullet and start having rude thoughts about the girls in Bananarama, fluoro's back!
- Limited edition colourway with soft touch finish
- Reinforced fibreglass construction is durable and light
- Added rubber tensioner grips bottles tightly for peace of mind in sprints and on rough sections
- Unmatched variety of colours and graphics available
- Made with pride in Italy
Custom Race Plus bottle cage black / red
- How do you follow one of the most iconic product designs in professional cycling? By improving it of course!
- Over the past decade the Elite Custom Race has become almost ubiquitous in the World Tour peloton, for several years over 50% of riders in the Tour De France were using them, a level of domination almost unmatched by any manufacturer in modern times
- Over the course of the 2014 and 2015 Elite have been working with some of their most trusted athletes to get detailed feedback on where the Custom Race could be improved
- The result is the Custom Race Plus, it's the Custom Race, but fine tuned with a precise eye for detail
- By increasing the size and changing the alignment of the tension rubber Elite were able to eliminate the 'bottle creep' that could affect the old design in gritty conditions
- Reshaping the sides has also allowed greater flexibility in bottle insertion and reduced binding during removal
- Weight: 38 grams
- Made with pride in Italy
Cannibal bottle cage gloss black / blue
- Designed to devour your bottle just as its' namesake used to devour his opponents
- Huge entry point allows very easy insertion, especially in race situations when you need to get your bottle stowed quickly
- Wraps completely around the bottle with an elastomer section to allow the cage to automatically adjust for different bottle shapes
- Tough, reinforced fibreglass construction for durability and competitive weight
- Wide mouth allows easy insertion from a wide variety of angles, making this highly suitable for frames with tight clearances
- Proudly made in Italy
- Weight: 39 grams
Zipp Alumina Bottle Cage
Optimized for both side and direct bottle entry the Aluminacage provides easy access to hydration, especially on smaller frames and those with tight angles. Thin-but-strong arms flex for easy bottle insertion and removal, at any angle. Worry free hydration when speed matters.
The new Alumina aluminum cage (27g) shares the same innovative sleek design as the carbon SLSpeed cage and challenges any titanium cage costing twice as much.
Alumina cages are both designed for seat tube or down tube mounting on road, cyclocross and mtb frames.
Weight: 27g without bolts
Finish – Anodized Blast Black
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.