BH Ultralight Ultegra Black Carbon Road Bike 2017 S € 2970!
Delivery in 5-7 days to United States for €30.00
The Ultralight is Basque Country brand BH’s weight-focused race bike and its frame is 760g.
This frame is elegant, if not distinctive. Its top-tube, down-tube and bottom bracket are big and a bit boxy for stiffness, with walls that manage to feel very thin without being flimsy.
Things are a little daintier looking at the seat cluster, with a slim seat-tube and stays in aid of compliance, while the rear triangle is completed by chainstays that are narrow but tall, aiming for the maximum torsional stiffness given limited available space.
With a frame weight below that of many WorldTour level machines, BH is quite generous with the spec as some manufacturers might not be at this price. There aren’t any chinks in the armour.
On rolling roads it is a taut, lively and a racy machine . It’s not lacking in stiffness and it’s a satisfying bike to propel up a steep hill.
- Frame Ultralight Full Carbon
- Fork Ultralight Full Carbon 1.5"
- Stem FSA SLK
- Headset BH Evo Ultra 1.5"
- Shift levers Shimano Ultegra
- Rear derailleur Shimano Ultegra
- Front derailleur Shimano Ultegra
- Crank set FSA Gossamer 52/36
- Bb set PF30
- Cassete Shimano Ultegra 11 11/28
- Chain FSA 11sp
- Front brake Concept Cex
- Rear brake Concept Cex
- Wheelset Vision Team 35
- Tires Schwalbe Durano 700x25
- Saddle Kappa Pro Logo
- Seat clamp BH Ultralight
- Seatpost one23 27,2
- Handlebar FSA Carbon
**Free Shipping Across Ireland and Northern Ireland
Orders must be Placed by Friday December 15th to Guarantee Christmas Delivery in Ireland and the UK
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.