GripGrab Freedom Seamless Thermal Base Layer LS
The GripGrab Freedom Seamless Thermal Base Layer LS is a state of the art long sleeve cycling base layer, which provides insulation and perspiration management, with a unique adaptable fit. The seamless high-tech knit construction eliminates bulky and irritating stitches, and aids freedom of movement. Whether pushing hard for those winter miles, or relaxing in the café — the Freedom winter base layer will keep you warm and dry, but looking cool.
Ideal for cold to mild conditions
- Next to skin fit
- Moisture wicking
- Anti-odor fabric
GripGrab Ultralight Sleeveless Mesh Baselayer
Next to skin fit
- Moisture wicking
- Ideal for warm conditions
Pearl Izumi Men's Barrier SS Base Layer Black Small
- Cool weather riders and racers rejoice! Our Barrier Cycling Baselayer is designed to offer targeted wind protection with our wind blocking and breathable Barrier fabric on the chest and Transfer Dry fabric on the sides and back for ultimate moisture transfer. Perfect for use under team kits or when you can't wear a jacket. Designed to keep you dry, odour free, and comfortable in cool conditions with a new anatomic close-to-body cycling specific fit with rotated sleeve construction derived from our patented Speed Sleeve pattern, this is the best baselayer we've ever offered.
- P.R.O. Transfer Dry fabric powered by Minerale provides optimal moisture transfer, dry time and odour absorption
- Barrier wind blocking fabric on chest keeps you warm
- Cycling specific fit with rotated sleeve construction
- Anatomic close-to-body fit
- Form Fit
- Weather Forecast: Cold and chilly
- Temperature rating: 0 degrees
- Front: 100% polyester, Side panel: 70% Minerale polyester 27% polyester 3% elastane, Splice: 80% polyester 20% elastane
**on orders above €50.00, all others are shipped for €5.00 to Ireland and Northern Ireland
* These Bike 2 Work examples are based on a single person who has no additional tax credits and an average income. The savings you will make may vary depending on your tax credits, reliefs, and exemptions; or if you are a public servant. Please check your payslip to see the marginal tax rate at which you are paying PAYE, PRSI and USC.